Jump to topic:

S#it Fuc%ing COD Players

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2017 11:26:45 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
If all you do is camp like the pathetic bitches you are, you might as well burn your XBOX because you lack the talent or ability to compete against anyone, in any context, on any map, in any game, ever.

Get fvcked 4000 different ways, you untalented cunts.
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 1:44:40 AM
At 12/30/2017 11:26:45 PM, YYW wrote:
If all you do is camp like the pathetic bitches you are, you might as well burn your XBOX because you lack the talent or ability to compete against anyone, in any context, on any map, in any game, ever.

Sounds like you had a series of bad games
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 2:45:24 AM
At 12/31/2017 1:44:40 AM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:

Sounds like you had a series of bad games

Five bad lobbies in a row.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 4:15:15 AM
Ive never played COD
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 9:27:02 PM
My friend just started whining to me about snipers, and I wanted to smack her for sounding like such a little bitch. Waaah they shoot me from so far away waaah. The fact that her husband agreed made me look at him like less of a man (lol). There are advantages and disadvantages to each tactic. Yes snipers can shoot you from far away, but suck at closer shots from the hip, they are more open to being killed, and usually get a lot less kills. All you have to do is go around a different way and sneak up on them from behind or from the side.

I agree campers are annoying af, but their disadvantage is everyone knowing exactly where they are and gunning for them. They're also good candidates for getting a grenade thrown at them. They'll eventually get bombarded or run out of ammo. While I personally don't camp, I admit once in awhile I like doing it and then moving around in the same location - only when I know someone I killed will get frustrated and keep coming back for me over and over lol. It amuses me. But I don't ever have the patience to camp for more than a few seconds, which is why I hardly snipe either. Running around with a shot gun is more my thing. I love the maps where I get to do that.

PlayStation > XBOX
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:00:34 PM
Have you ever played Playerunknown's Battlegrounds? Camping in that game is wayyyyy worse than anything you'll find on COD, since you only get one life and the time between games is ridiculously long. People will literally camp out in a staircase for 30 minutes just to get one kill the entire match, and they'll consider that a success.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:03:02 PM

They're just taking advantage of a game mechanic. Learn to counter it before getting mad about it.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:03:45 PM
At 12/31/2017 9:27:02 PM, Danielle wrote:

PC > PlayStation > XBOX
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:08:04 PM
My friend just started whining to me about snipers, and I wanted to smack her for sounding like such a little bitch. Waaah they shoot me from so far away waaah. The fact that her husband agreed made me look at him like less of a man (lol). There are advantages and disadvantages to each tactic. Yes snipers can shoot you from far away, but suck at closer shots from the hip, they are more open to being killed, and usually get a lot less kills. All you have to do is go around a different way and sneak up on them from behind or from the side.

Interesting. Snipers don't bother me, because I know every sniper spot on every map and all I do is, once I get shot by a sniper (if I don't kill them when I'm on last stand, which I do 4/5 times no matter how far away on the map they are) I'll change to a UAV jam/silencer class and then sneak up on them for as many times as they return to their spot. They typically get the picture after three or four kills. Some don't, but most do.

The only thing that pisses me off about snipers is when I'm playing something like domination, capture the flag (on the rare occasions where that's the weekend warfare), kill confirmed, etc. and they all hang out in one spot, and all of a sudden you've got air strike and helicopter after air strike and helicopter. That bothers me, because not only are they not playing the objective, but they are actively hurting their team by basically gifting the other team unlimited perks.

I agree campers are annoying af, but their disadvantage is everyone knowing exactly where they are and gunning for them. They're also good candidates for getting a grenade thrown at them. They'll eventually get bombarded or run out of ammo. While I personally don't camp, I admit once in awhile I like doing it and then moving around in the same location - only when I know someone I killed will get frustrated and keep coming back for me over and over lol. It amuses me. But I don't ever have the patience to camp for more than a few seconds, which is why I hardly snipe either. Running around with a shot gun is more my thing. I love the maps where I get to do that.

PlayStation > XBOX

I agree with all of this, other than running around using a shotgun. I don't use shotguns (not my style), but I love assault rifles and submachine guns. Those are the two classes I most prefer. I like you do not have the patience to camp or to snipe.

The issue yesterday was the fact that I was in five lobbies in a row where every member of the opposing team with maybe one exception per team was camping on maps that cater to camping... and I hit that lobby after lobby. So, my K/D ratio wound up being like 1/1, for every one of those games. I also was not leading the way that I typically do.

Adding to my frustration were these shitplayercunts who, while I was in hardcore, kept team killing me, each other, and the like. Those are the same idiots who will run martyrdom on hardcore, basically ensuring that they are dead weight to their own team because they'll be kicked for team killing within 3 minutes of a ten minute round.

Stupidfuckingcunts.

Usually, I will be the top scoring player in a lobby (relative to every other player in the game) by 1000 - 2000 points or more. When I'm not leading, and doing it by that margin, I get angry. When I'm not leading for five different lobbies, I get hellafuckingpissed -- as I was, yesterday.

That is the dark side of Christmas noobs... they all fvcking camp... although I almost never see any of them in any lobby I play anyway because I'm ranked so highly. Sad. I feel doubly cheated.

I also encountered some guy who I am 95% sure was using an aimbot. He shot me five times in a row from across the map and through a wall with an M16A4 on Countdown, which tells me that that motherfuckeris cheating. Reported him for that reason.

On the bright side, though, I've finished up yet another assault rifle's gold camo.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:09:02 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:03:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

They're just taking advantage of a game mechanic. Learn to counter it before getting mad about it.

Camping is not taking advantage of game mechanics. It's lying in wait to shy away from a gun fight that you know you'd lose. That to say this, only the worst players camp.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:09:33 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:03:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:

PC > PlayStation > XBOX

Turns out I actually prefer playing on a playstation, but I have an XBOX One.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:10:50 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:09:02 PM, YYW wrote:

Camping is not taking advantage of game mechanics. It's lying in wait to shy away from a gun fight that you know you'd lose. That to say this, only the worst players camp.

If they're so bad and talentless, kill them.
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:11:26 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:10:50 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/31/2017 10:09:02 PM, YYW wrote:

If they're so bad and talentless, kill them.

So that is obviously what happens.... they are still worthless annoying cunts.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:12:40 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:00:34 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Have you ever played Playerunknown's Battlegrounds? Camping in that game is wayyyyy worse than anything you'll find on COD, since you only get one life and the time between games is ridiculously long. People will literally camp out in a staircase for 30 minutes just to get one kill the entire match, and they'll consider that a success.

I have not played that game, and can tell you that I would never play a game like that.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:18:53 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:12:40 PM, YYW wrote:

I have not played that game, and can tell you that I would never play a game like that.

I haven't played a COD game since COD 4 modern warfare. I hear that the new one is really bad.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2017 10:29:53 PM
In my opinion, Fortnite is a superior version of Battlegrounds, and it's also free. If your PC can run it I would check it out.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 12:26:47 AM

SaltLord much?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 5:06:52 PM
Have you ever played Playerunknown's Battlegrounds?

No, I don't play any other video game other than COD. I know it's not the best out there, but I enjoy it and I don't want to get sucked into video games because they're a time suck. One is enough :p I guess I've never been intrigued enough to try something new, but I'm open to it. I enjoy watching others play games sometimes, but I'm only good at FPS. I'm just not much of a gamer.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 5:07:51 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:03:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:
PC > PlayStation > XBOX

Yeah, but I don't think playing on the comp is something I'm interested in for some reason.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 5:17:53 PM
I have Fortnite on PS4. It was fun like the first couple of times.

I ain't really a gamer either.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 5:26:55 PM
At 1/1/2018 5:17:53 PM, Devilry wrote:

Have you tried it recently? They've added a bunch of new stuff.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 5:36:30 PM
At 12/31/2017 10:08:04 PM, YYW wrote:

Yeah, you're definitely into COD more than me :p I finish in the top 3 about half the time, but I'm average because of my inconsistency. Sometimes I dominate and sometimes I suck. On the Winter Carentan map in particular, I ALWAYS go for something like 3-17.

I mostly play team death match because I do TDM contracts, but kill confirmed is my favorite. I don't play much of the other games because I'm basic. Like I said to dylan, I'm not much of a gamer and just play for fun/stress relief -- so while I totally see how the strategizing aspect is appealing, it's just not a game I usually put much thought into. I think I could see myself getting into it if I had a clan or something. The idea of coordinating with other people sounds fun, and in that case I would like to try some of the other games. But my friends who play COD have weird hours and my schedule is crazy, so playing with strangers is meh. I just kinda fuck around on TDM while my boo works at night. She sits next to me and listens to me shoot things lol. I think it's a coping mechanism for being with someone who works a lot - a way to spend time together without having to talk.

I never used shot guns before like a week ago. Now they're some of my faves, but I only use them on a few maps. In Modern Warfare my favorite was the Mini Uzi and I would use the silencer + the one that makes your bullets penetrate harder (forgot what it's called). And I would sprint all the time. But in WWII I really dislike the sub machine guns; I don't have any control with them and I think their range sucks.

I think my favorite gun in WWII (or rather the one I'm best with) is the MG-15 light machine gun. It kinda reminds me of the SCAR but bulkier. I think I remember liking the BAR in this game too, but I prestiged and haven't used it for awhile.

I also used to hate the guns that fire slow and take you out in two shots (like the SVT-40) but they're growing on me and recently I've been toying with sniping. I think I'm basically into trying everything now, but dislike the melee stuff and sub machine guns -- which were my go-to weapons in Modern Warfare. Weird.

Now I change guns between maps and even within the same game. I like trying all different weapons because I get bored easily. I keep prestiging different divisions too, rather than using one division a bunch of times. I use all of them but Airborne is my favorite.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:04:20 PM
At 1/1/2018 5:26:55 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Nah. My bro plays it a bit still though. He was talking about some high explosive mode or something.

I ain't a gamer though. I dunno what it is. I just get bored of games so fast these days.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:06:14 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:04:20 PM, Devilry wrote:

Nah. My bro plays it a bit still though. He was talking about some high explosive mode or something.

I ain't a gamer though. I dunno what it is. I just get bored of games so fast these days.

Yeah, they come out with new modes every so often now. The last one was 50 vs 50
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:07:50 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:06:14 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Yeah, they come out with new modes every so often now. The last one was 50 vs 50

What other games you play dude? Surprised you reckon PUBG is better than Fortnite. I mean I dunno, but isn't PUBG like the big game now?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:11:54 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:07:50 PM, Devilry wrote:

What other games you play dude? Surprised you reckon PUBG is better than Fortnite. I mean I dunno, but isn't PUBG like the big game now?

I said that Fornite is better. I don't actually play PUBG because my computer can't run it, but I've watched enough streams to know what the gameplay is like. Other games I play: Hearthstone (don't laugh at me please), Runescape (on and off), Team Fortress 2, and I used to play Minecraft and Civ 5 but I haven't for a while.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:16:17 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:11:54 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

I said that Fornite is better.

My brain ain't working too good atm.

Hearthstone looks like an interesting game tbh. Yu-Gi-Oh type sh*t. I definitely don't got the patience for that, though.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:17:56 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:16:17 PM, Devilry wrote:

Hearthstone looks like an interesting game tbh. Yu-Gi-Oh type sh*t. I definitely don't got the patience for that, though.

It's like Magic the Gathering for retards.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:17:58 PM
I can def see the appeal of Heartstone if you're okay with learning the f*ck out of a game (but which I pretty much never will be).
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:18:30 PM
At 1/1/2018 6:17:56 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 1/1/2018 6:16:17 PM, Devilry wrote:

It's like Magic the Gathering for retards.

I dunno anything about Magic the Gathering bro lol.