Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

I don't know how to speak english

Vaarka
Posts: 12,436
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 8:38:04 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I can't remember words ffs it's pissing me off

What do you call someone who like... helps someone. I think it starts with an A. They're like an instructor in which they give you suggestions and teach you.

WHAT IS IT CALLED OH MY GOD IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Slav_ka
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Adviser?
At 1/2/2018 7:27:55 PM, inferno wrote:
You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.
Vaarka
Posts: 12,436
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:13:00 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
Adviser?

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU *hugs tightly*
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Slav_ka
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:17:55 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 9:13:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
Adviser?

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU *hugs tightly*

titties
At 1/2/2018 7:27:55 PM, inferno wrote:
You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 9:17:55 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:13:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
Adviser?

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU *hugs tightly*

titties

I mean, that's why I hug people too.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Slav_ka
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:32:56 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 9:27:26 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:17:55 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:13:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
Adviser?

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU *hugs tightly*

titties

I mean, that's why I hug people too.

it's funny when men have them xD #toomuchestrogen
At 1/2/2018 7:27:55 PM, inferno wrote:
You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.
Swagnarok
Posts: 1,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 9:41:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
No hablo Mexican.
And still I advance in this uncharted battleground
My arrows take off to pierce your heart of hearts
I exert myself beyond what I once thought possible
With a clarity that comes from our mutual loneliness
The day I give up trying to breach your cold exterior
Is the day we can laugh and smile in the promised land
Or the day we resign ourselves to this never ending hell
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:57:10 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 8:38:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I can't remember words ffs it's pissing me off

What do you call someone who like... helps someone. I think it starts with an A. They're like an instructor in which they give you suggestions and teach you.

WHAT IS IT CALLED OH MY GOD IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

HAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at your misery, for your misery amuses me.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 2:11:15 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/1/2018 9:13:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 1/1/2018 9:11:38 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
Adviser?

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU *hugs tightly*
Remember to spell it with an o if it's for school.

Advisor. American spelling.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose