At 6/14/2012 8:38:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/14/2012 6:50:22 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:14:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:10:37 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:05:24 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:03:23 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:43:15 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:37:29 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 6/13/2012 11:55:20 PM, Aayu wrote:
For me, it would still depend on whether being gay is a perverse sexual transgression or not.
What would it be transgressing? Seriously! Gay Marriage doesn't hurt anyone.
In fact, Gay Marriage is far better than the old, non progressive marriage.
Artificial inseminating brave female mothers is a far better option.
After that, we should put them in state run schools, so they don't learn old worn out values that don't fit with the times anymore, in our progressive society. It would also save them from absuive fathers, or in VERY VERY rare cases(and I'm talking like I'm not even 100% this has happened), absuive mothers.
Or you can stop hating freedom, mind your own business, let people make their own choices, and everyone will be happy and coexist..
No, you see the Bureaucratic Supermen that rm our government can make SUCH better decisions than you ever would.
Yes because the bureaucratic supermen in the government are totally making great choices when they commit mass murder and totally Fvck up our economy and trample liberty and privacy under foot by thinking up the Patriot Act. :P
You clearly are a bigoted, intolerant, religious maniac that Joy Behar would hate, and are therefore not worth my time.
Liberals are against the Patriot Act, lol. It's conservatives who shout "Screw the Constitution! It's not a suicide pact!"
I'm a Progressive. Im for the beloved government having power over all.
Yes, that's exactly what Progressives are for. That's why they want the following:
1. Abolition of the death penalty
2. Repealing the Patriot Act (which was passed by Bush)
3. Freedom of Information
4. Governmental Transparency (supporting WikiLeaks)
5. Increase of civil liberties
6. Flag Burning
7. Reduction of Prosecution abuses (such as hiding evidence that people are innocent and then not being punished for it)
8. Freedom of expression (vis a vis things like flag burning)
9. Keeping government out of religion
10. Giving people the choice of whom they wish to marry instead of forcing our conceptions of marriage on people
11. Letting people choose their religion instead of indoctrinating them in government schools
12. Liberating people of all classes, races, and genders and giving them the freedom to vote, pursue careers, etc. as opposed to restricting some races from doing holding certain jobs and forcing women to stay at home with no education
13. Helping minorities break free from discrimination
14. Decriminalizing drugs so that you can choose whether or not you want to use them and Big Brother doesn't have to choose for you
15. Eradication of anti-sodomy laws
16. Helping people of all religions or non-religions be able to run for office
The list goes on.
Oh, those oppressive progressives who want the government to tell us what to do!