Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Woman More Complex Than Man

ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2017 12:13:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Woman{ Xx } is more complex man{ Xy }
Fuller states, that, men are pushers women are attractors.

Fullers 2D, 2ndary symbolism for conscious or consciousness is a circle with two dots inside ( ** )

I use the 2D symbolism for male and female as follows;

\**/ and this is suppose to be triangle with bilateral eyes, and/or ovaries on inside { internalized }

*Y* is symbolism for man, wherein two eyes, and/or external testes { externalized }. This Y symbol can be understood as a triangle /\ that has it edges/chords closed inward i.e. a triangle, that, has partially collapsed in upon itself.

So we may say, a proper depiction of the Y would be that each of those three radii are doubled, as that is what would exist if at middle of each the three edges/chords of a triangle, caved inward { invaginate } traveled to the center of the triangle to produce the Y pattern.

This is invagination is the case of the fertalized egg.

Why does the fertilized egg invaginate upon itself in the gastrulation process? Obviously it is some genetic process. I'm just wondering if there is a cosmic process that is comparable.

Does man tend to subdivide things? Does man subdivide the edge of the triangle and create the doubled radii set triangulation?

Is that a photon is, the subdivision of space-time or gravity into integral whole quanta { Y }. See link and take note you can zoom in.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

We do focus photons, ex see lasers, however, we do not focus gravity.

This interesting new ideas for me to consider. Maybe it will lead to why mass-attracts.

Also I want to make clear, again, that are well documented facts of how men and women are differrent, and Ive posted them in a few differrent threads.

Recently, too disfavor to my reference to some alledged facts, I found on the net, regarding the 6:1 ratio of idiot savant men to idiot savant woman.

I repeat and want to be clear here again, that, in some other threads;

1} I have shown clearly some biological differrences between man and woman,

2} how woman is more complex than man,

3} a geometrical symbolism, in 3D that show how man and woman in some metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept are equal, however, at optimal orientation and operation, they define the minimal stable structure of Universe, that has two parts that are at operating at 90 degrees to each other..see link again too parrallel bisection of tetra{4}hedron
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

4} and my 2D symbolism of woman as triangle /\ and man as the inverted/invaginated triangle Y

Woman is more complex than man for various reasons, but the most obvious one, is that;

1} woman has a womb/uterus, and man has no body organ that is comparable,

2} two Xx chromosome is more complex than X and y of man,

3} MRI studies that show womens brains tend to be more engaged in both hemi-spheres of brain, more than men, when asked as series of questions.

Why some people would appear to take offense at some of the facts I mention above, is still a mystery too me. I would hope others would be open to facts, any rudimentary symbolisms, and a sense of tolerance and fairness in these regards.

To better understand gastrulation of egg and the invagination process please see the following URL
http://slideplayer.com...

3 Germ Layers;

Ecoderm-- outer layer = epidermis, nervous system

Mesoderm-- middle layer = heart muscles
....Urogenital structures
...male:testes, epididymis, ductus deferens, seminal vesicle, and ejaculatory duct
....female: ovaries, uterus, uterine tubes, and upper 1/3 of vagina....

Endoderm-- inner layer = gut and related organs

Again, interests are in a static, or dyanamic correlation between fundamental geometric patterns-- shapes of space { occupied space }, and,

the fundamentals of male + female information.
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 1:07:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Vagus Nerve---10th cranial nerve

..."It helps control fertility and orgasms in women by connecting to the cervix, uterus, and vagina. Women can actually experience orgasms simply from the vagus nerve (R)."...

https://selfhacked.com...
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2017 8:47:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Be sure and see the complex graphic to left text below on web page.

..."I"ll tell you fellas, there is NO better pick up line on earth than, "I"m a female orgasm expert." Now, being able to actually explain a female orgasm to a woman after you say that is somewhat mandatory. They"re probably going to want you to prove to them that you"re a female orgasm expert, and if you"re not, well, I would hate to be you. If you"re not sure what the difference between the types of orgasms is, take a look at the graphic to the left. There is a huge difference. This is one of the reasons some men don"t "understand" women, if you catch my drift.

A woman experiences many peaks and valleys before she climaxes and needs you to slow down occasionally, change pressure, or change your movement slightly in order to climax. Men tend to barge forward, full steam ahead, because that is how they climax and they may not understand the difference. Ladies, you are welcome".....

http://primalgirl.com...

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,700
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2017 4:27:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Duh
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2017 12:40:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
4-fold Vector Equilibrium aka cubo-octahedron as 12-around-one-in-the-oven sphericals ergo the cosmic one-in-the-oven pregnancy of Universe.
...{ structurally less stable yet intransformable operating system of Universe }...
....{ 24 chords---surface lines-of-relationship }.....
...{ 66 total lines-of-relationship }...

5-fold Icosahedron i.e. 12-around-none ergo none in the oven.
...{ structurally stable }......
...{ 30 chords----surface lines-of-relationship }
...{ 66 total lines-of-relationship }...

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
janesix
Posts: 7,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 6:33:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/20/2017 12:13:07 PM, ebuc wrote:
Woman{ Xx } is more complex man{ Xy }
Fuller states, that, men are pushers women are attractors.

Fullers 2D, 2ndary symbolism for conscious or consciousness is a circle with two dots inside ( ** )

I use the 2D symbolism for male and female as follows;

\**/ and this is suppose to be triangle with bilateral eyes, and/or ovaries on inside { internalized }

*Y* is symbolism for man, wherein two eyes, and/or external testes { externalized }. This Y symbol can be understood as a triangle /\ that has it edges/chords closed inward i.e. a triangle, that, has partially collapsed in upon itself.

So we may say, a proper depiction of the Y would be that each of those three radii are doubled, as that is what would exist if at middle of each the three edges/chords of a triangle, caved inward { invaginate } traveled to the center of the triangle to produce the Y pattern.

This is invagination is the case of the fertalized egg.

Why does the fertilized egg invaginate upon itself in the gastrulation process? Obviously it is some genetic process. I'm just wondering if there is a cosmic process that is comparable.

Does man tend to subdivide things? Does man subdivide the edge of the triangle and create the doubled radii set triangulation?

Is that a photon is, the subdivision of space-time or gravity into integral whole quanta { Y }. See link and take note you can zoom in.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

We do focus photons, ex see lasers, however, we do not focus gravity.

This interesting new ideas for me to consider. Maybe it will lead to why mass-attracts.

Also I want to make clear, again, that are well documented facts of how men and women are differrent, and Ive posted them in a few differrent threads.

Recently, too disfavor to my reference to some alledged facts, I found on the net, regarding the 6:1 ratio of idiot savant men to idiot savant woman.

I repeat and want to be clear here again, that, in some other threads;

1} I have shown clearly some biological differrences between man and woman,

2} how woman is more complex than man,

3} a geometrical symbolism, in 3D that show how man and woman in some metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept are equal, however, at optimal orientation and operation, they define the minimal stable structure of Universe, that has two parts that are at operating at 90 degrees to each other..see link again too parrallel bisection of tetra{4}hedron
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

4} and my 2D symbolism of woman as triangle /\ and man as the inverted/invaginated triangle Y

Woman is more complex than man for various reasons, but the most obvious one, is that;

1} woman has a womb/uterus, and man has no body organ that is comparable,

2} two Xx chromosome is more complex than X and y of man,

3} MRI studies that show womens brains tend to be more engaged in both hemi-spheres of brain, more than men, when asked as series of questions.

Why some people would appear to take offense at some of the facts I mention above, is still a mystery too me. I would hope others would be open to facts, any rudimentary symbolisms, and a sense of tolerance and fairness in these regards.

To better understand gastrulation of egg and the invagination process please see the following URL
http://slideplayer.com...

3 Germ Layers;

Ecoderm-- outer layer = epidermis, nervous system

Mesoderm-- middle layer = heart muscles
....Urogenital structures
...male:testes, epididymis, ductus deferens, seminal vesicle, and ejaculatory duct
....female: ovaries, uterus, uterine tubes, and upper 1/3 of vagina....

Endoderm-- inner layer = gut and related organs

Again, interests are in a static, or dyanamic correlation between fundamental geometric patterns-- shapes of space { occupied space }, and,

the fundamentals of male + female information.

It's possible women are more complex than men. Why would that be important?
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 10:28:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/26/2017 6:33:50 PM, janesix wrote:
It's possible women are more complex than men. Why would that be important?:

Jansix, no one stated that it was important.

Please share when you have any rational, logical common sense that address comments as stated, an invalidates or adds too them. Thx

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
janesix
Posts: 7,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 10:33:44 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/26/2017 10:28:39 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 5/26/2017 6:33:50 PM, janesix wrote:
It's possible women are more complex than men. Why would that be important?:

Jansix, no one stated that it was important.

Please share when you have any rational, logical common sense that address comments as stated, an invalidates or adds too them. Thx

ebuc
So you take time to write about topics that are unimportant to you? That's a bit strange.

I personally think male/ female differences are interesting, which is why I replied to the thread.

I would go so far as to say m/f differences are a necessary part of the universe.
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 10:38:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/26/2017 10:33:44 PM, janesix wrote:
So you take time to write about topics that are unimportant to you? That's a bit strange.:
I personally think male/ female differences are interesting, which is why I replied to the thread. :
I would go so far as to say m/f differences are a necessary part of the universe.:

Again, J6, please share when you have any rational, logical common sense that address comments as stated, an invalidates or adds too them. Thx

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
janesix
Posts: 7,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 10:43:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/26/2017 10:38:56 PM, ebuc wrote:
At 5/26/2017 10:33:44 PM, janesix wrote:
So you take time to write about topics that are unimportant to you? That's a bit strange.:
I personally think male/ female differences are interesting, which is why I replied to the thread. :
I would go so far as to say m/f differences are a necessary part of the universe.:

Again, J6, please share when you have any rational, logical common sense that address comments as stated, an invalidates or adds too them. Thx

ebuc
No thanks I find talking about uteruses boring. How are uteruses and chromosomes philosophy?

If you want to discuss the active/passive and creative forces in the universe I can do that.
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2017 11:12:41 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/26/2017 10:43:24 PM, janesix wrote:
No thanks I find talking about uteruses boring. How are uteruses and chromosomes philosophy? :
If you want to discuss the active/passive and creative forces in the universe I can do that.:

Not surprisng from a narrow mind-set as your, i.e. as it is Just as figured from your others communications, you have zero, rational, logical common sense of any significance to offer in regards to anything Ive ever stated in Debates.org or elsewhyere. :--(

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept are not your strong point{s} :--(

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2017 8:56:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 5/20/2017 12:13:07 PM, ebuc wrote:
Woman{ Xx } is more complex man{ Xy }
Fuller states, that, men are pushers women are attractors.
I assume you mean Buckminster Fuller? So what?
Fullers 2D, 2ndary symbolism for conscious or consciousness is a circle with two dots inside ( ** )

I use the 2D symbolism for male and female as follows;

\**/ and this is suppose to be triangle with bilateral eyes, and/or ovaries on inside { internalized }

*Y* is symbolism for man, wherein two eyes, and/or external testes { externalized }. This Y symbol can be understood as a triangle /\ that has it edges/chords closed inward i.e. a triangle, that, has partially collapsed in upon itself.

So we may say, a proper depiction of the Y would be that each of those three radii are doubled, as that is what would exist if at middle of each the three edges/chords of a triangle, caved inward { invaginate } traveled to the center of the triangle to produce the Y pattern.

This is invagination is the case of the fertalized egg.

Why does the fertilized egg invaginate upon itself in the gastrulation process? Obviously it is some genetic process. I'm just wondering if there is a cosmic process that is comparable.
So what if there is? There would not be a correlation between the two if there were. But I assume you ask this to attempt an argument from assertion.
Does man tend to subdivide things? Does man subdivide the edge of the triangle and create the doubled radii set triangulation?
You use a fallacy of equivocation. In the first sense you say subdivide things as in reality or the physical "world".. Then you use subdivide in regards to a triangle which is nothing more than a mathematical concept and does not exist in the "world". There are NO 2 dimensional objects in the "world".
Is that a photon is, the subdivision of space-time or gravity into integral whole quanta { Y }. See link and take note you can zoom in.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...
this link led to a woman's online shoe store. Lol
We do focus photons, ex see lasers, however, we do not focus gravity.
We can't create gravity but we can create heat and light. What's your point besides stating the obvious which results in a false comparison.
This interesting new ideas for me to consider. Maybe it will lead to why mass-attracts.
It won't because there is no cause and effect only illogical circular reasoning derived from nonsensical expressions of male and female using symbols....lol
Also I want to make clear, again, that are well documented facts of how men and women are differrent, and Ive posted them in a few differrent threads.
This has nothing to do with gravity. Besides posting this online for over tens years what's your point?
Recently, too disfavor to my reference to some alledged facts, I found on the net, regarding the 6:1 ratio of idiot savant men to idiot savant woman.
If you're saying There are 6 men to 1 woman wouldn't that mean men are more complex as in a savant is more complex?
I repeat and want to be clear here again, that, in some other threads;

1} I have shown clearly some biological differrences between man and woman,
Duh....bet you hear that a lot
2} how woman is more complex than man,

3} a geometrical symbolism, in 3D that show how man and woman in some metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept are equal, however, at optimal orientation and operation, they define the minimal stable structure of Universe, that has two parts that are at operating at 90 degrees to each other..see link again too parrallel bisection of tetra{4}hedron
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...
Again, this led to an online women's shoe store
4} and my 2D symbolism of woman as triangle /\ and man as the inverted/invaginated triangle Y
Men and women exist in the world. 2d triangles exist in mathematical concept. They are not interchangeable. It is a false analogy fallacy
Woman is more complex than man for various reasons, but the most obvious one, is that;

1} woman has a womb/uterus, and man has no body organ that is comparable,

2} two Xx chromosome is more complex than X and y of man,

3} MRI studies that show womens brains tend to be more engaged in both hemi-spheres of brain, more than men, when asked as series of questions.

Why some people would appear to take offense at some of the facts I mention above, is still a mystery too me. I would hope others would be open to facts, any rudimentary symbolisms, and a sense of tolerance and fairness in these regards.
Making up your own symbolism for men a d women doesn't result in any facts. It results in your circular reasoning.
To better understand gastrulation of egg and the invagination process please see the following URL
http://slideplayer.com...
This has no correlation between mathematical expressions of non existent concepts such as 2d triangles which do not exist in reality..I.e. The physical world.
3 Germ Layers;

Ecoderm-- outer layer = epidermis, nervous system

Mesoderm-- middle layer = heart muscles
....Urogenital structures
...male:testes, epididymis, ductus deferens, seminal vesicle, and ejaculatory duct
....female: ovaries, uterus, uterine tubes, and upper 1/3 of vagina....

Endoderm-- inner layer = gut and related organs

Again, interests are in a static, or dyanamic correlation between fundamental geometric patterns-- shapes of space { occupied space }, and,

the fundamentals of male + female information.
Y and X chromosome are labels not symbols. Nice equivocation fallacy....
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 1:16:00 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 5/27/2017 8:56:45 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
I assume you mean Buckminster Fuller? So what?

If you dont like whats stated go elsewhere. You have no rational, logical common sense of any significance that invalidates or adds to my givens as stated Skipo.

Goodbye Skipo.

Ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 8:13:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 5/28/2017 1:16:00 AM, ebuc wrote:
At 5/27/2017 8:56:45 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
I assume you mean Buckminster Fuller? So what?

If you dont like whats stated go elsewhere. You have no rational, logical common sense of any significance that invalidates or adds to my givens as stated Skipo.

Goodbye Skipo.
Lol, afraid is you projecting...you are a joke
Ebuc
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2017 12:53:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 5/28/2017 8:13:54 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Lol, afraid is you projecting...you are a joke

Sad :--( waste of brain space.

Goodbye Skipo.

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
illegalcombat
Posts: 1,260
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 9:31:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 5/20/2017 12:13:07 PM, ebuc wrote:
Woman{ Xx } is more complex man{ Xy }
Fuller states, that, men are pushers women are attractors.

Fullers 2D, 2ndary symbolism for conscious or consciousness is a circle with two dots inside ( ** )

I use the 2D symbolism for male and female as follows;

\**/ and this is suppose to be triangle with bilateral eyes, and/or ovaries on inside { internalized }

*Y* is symbolism for man, wherein two eyes, and/or external testes { externalized }. This Y symbol can be understood as a triangle /\ that has it edges/chords closed inward i.e. a triangle, that, has partially collapsed in upon itself.

So we may say, a proper depiction of the Y would be that each of those three radii are doubled, as that is what would exist if at middle of each the three edges/chords of a triangle, caved inward { invaginate } traveled to the center of the triangle to produce the Y pattern.

This is invagination is the case of the fertalized egg.

Why does the fertilized egg invaginate upon itself in the gastrulation process? Obviously it is some genetic process. I'm just wondering if there is a cosmic process that is comparable.

Does man tend to subdivide things? Does man subdivide the edge of the triangle and create the doubled radii set triangulation?

Is that a photon is, the subdivision of space-time or gravity into integral whole quanta { Y }. See link and take note you can zoom in.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

We do focus photons, ex see lasers, however, we do not focus gravity.

This interesting new ideas for me to consider. Maybe it will lead to why mass-attracts.

Also I want to make clear, again, that are well documented facts of how men and women are differrent, and Ive posted them in a few differrent threads.

Recently, too disfavor to my reference to some alledged facts, I found on the net, regarding the 6:1 ratio of idiot savant men to idiot savant woman.

I repeat and want to be clear here again, that, in some other threads;

1} I have shown clearly some biological differrences between man and woman,

2} how woman is more complex than man,

3} a geometrical symbolism, in 3D that show how man and woman in some metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept are equal, however, at optimal orientation and operation, they define the minimal stable structure of Universe, that has two parts that are at operating at 90 degrees to each other..see link again too parrallel bisection of tetra{4}hedron
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

4} and my 2D symbolism of woman as triangle /\ and man as the inverted/invaginated triangle Y

Woman is more complex than man for various reasons, but the most obvious one, is that;

1} woman has a womb/uterus, and man has no body organ that is comparable,

2} two Xx chromosome is more complex than X and y of man,

3} MRI studies that show womens brains tend to be more engaged in both hemi-spheres of brain, more than men, when asked as series of questions.

Why some people would appear to take offense at some of the facts I mention above, is still a mystery too me. I would hope others would be open to facts, any rudimentary symbolisms, and a sense of tolerance and fairness in these regards.

To better understand gastrulation of egg and the invagination process please see the following URL
http://slideplayer.com...

3 Germ Layers;

Ecoderm-- outer layer = epidermis, nervous system

Mesoderm-- middle layer = heart muscles
....Urogenital structures
...male:testes, epididymis, ductus deferens, seminal vesicle, and ejaculatory duct
....female: ovaries, uterus, uterine tubes, and upper 1/3 of vagina....

Endoderm-- inner layer = gut and related organs

Again, interests are in a static, or dyanamic correlation between fundamental geometric patterns-- shapes of space { occupied space }, and,

the fundamentals of male + female information.

https://www.youtube.com...
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2017 2:25:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 6/1/2017 9:31:28 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

Woman{ Xx } is more complex man{ Xy }
https://www.youtube.com...

I loved Will Farrell acceptance speech at the Kennedy center. He is holding the scuptured head of Mark Twain and saying how he will treause this award for the rest of his......

then accidentally drops the head and it fractures into many piecs on stage, Ferrell starts pickup the pieces.

Ellen Generes was great also, she says I was so honered to recieve the this award that rushed to Washington DC then realize my error and flew to NASA in FL, then finally called somebody and they informed where the Kennedy center is located.

Man and woman mental, emotional phyche when operating at their optimum are oriented at 90 degrees to each other. See figure on left in following link

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

That is a tetrahedron bisected into to equal halves. Man and woman are equal in this metaphysical-1 conceptual goemetric realm but at optimum at 90 degrees to each other.

These two halves can be turned so man and woman are in level of degrees from 90 to 180 congruent on same plane but spinning opposite each other and that would create the most collison opportunities. If not the worst.

If at 90 degrees to each other and there great circle of spin collides there is more angles of deflection allowed, instead of head on collision.

However, if on same plane of spin they can also be spinning in same direction.

This scenario can also get into the less stable, nucleated{ pregnant } 4-fold symmetry cubo-octaehdronaka Vector Equlirbrium, aka the jitterbug, that,

when contracting and torqueing/spin, the nucelated sphere ispresume to have pop-out and we arrive at

the non-nucleated 5-fold symmetry icosahedron.

Futher contraction of the jitterbug an we arrive a the non-nucleated octahedron, then more and we arrive at the tetrahedron . See links as follows
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

1 man + 1 woman can = 1- 30 children synergetiscally

1 triangle + 1 triangle = 4 triangles synergistically
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

Love embraces as closed triangle /\

Radiating love is as open triangle Y

Man as Y and woman as \/ open triangle when place together create the birds eye view of the tetrahedron, the minimal structure of Universe. \Y/ See link
http://trinity2011.blogspot.com...

The largest tetrahedron humans know to exists is on mars' See link
https://www.youtube.com...

This is not the link from Fullers Synergtics books, but only one I could find currently.

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2017 3:36:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
If uterus and prostate gland are the two independent organs from female and male, I believe the uterus is a more complex organ.

ebuc
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 3:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 5/22/2017 4:27:35 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Duh:

"Duh" is simple response. A more complex reply would be duh huh.

y chromosome is so much simple in pure numerical sense because it is so much smaller than the X chromosome.

....."The X chromosome - one of 24 distinct chromosomes found in human cells - is much larger than the relatively puny Y, containing 1,098 genes to the Y's 78. This means that female mammals contain over 1,000 more genes than males."...

Woman Xx

Man Xy
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }
ebuc
Posts: 2,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 5:43:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At their intellectual optimum man and woman operationally precess each other at 90 degrees. + is at 90 degrees to each other just as the three sets of dipolar opposite lines-of-relationship + + + of the tetrahedrons 6 edges/chords/lines-of-relationship.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

Man Xy

Woman Xx

"Duh" is simple response. A more complex reply would be duh huh.

y chromosome is so much simpler in pure numerical sense because it is so much smaller than the X chromosome.

....."The X chromosome - one of 24 distinct chromosomes found in human cells - is much larger than the relatively puny Y, containing 1,098 genes to the Y's 78. This means that female mammals contain over 1,000 more genes than males."...

Woman Xx

Man Xy
Space( 31 ){ Gravity and Dark Energy } Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }
Mind{ 12 }, Biological { 8 }, Spin { < 6 > }, IS { 2 }