Total Posts:140|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

My Ideology Is the Right One

sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?
janesix
Posts: 8,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 2:13:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

What is an ideology, and how do I figure out what mine is?
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 3:27:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 2:13:23 AM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

What is an ideology, and how do I figure out what mine is?

An ideology is a body of beliefs and principles.

J believe the less you know about your ideology, the better.
janesix
Posts: 8,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 3:56:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 3:27:53 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 2:13:23 AM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

What is an ideology, and how do I figure out what mine is?

An ideology is a body of beliefs and principles.

J believe the less you know about your ideology, the better.

Why? Isn't understanding yourself a good thing?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Can you guess my ideology?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 11:35:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 3:56:03 AM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:27:53 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 2:13:23 AM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

What is an ideology, apoohnd how do I figure out what mine is?

An ideology is a body of beliefs and principles.

J believe the less you know about your ideology, the better.

Why? Isn't understanding yourself a good thing?

Yes, but you're not an ideology.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 11:45:00 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Do you think making people more aware of your ideology will change their minds?


Can you guess my ideology?

I hope not.
sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?
sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 8:04:27 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 11:45:00 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Do you think making people more aware of your ideology will change their minds?

Making them understand how it benefits them should change their mind. But they don' care because they've already been brainwashed, especially in the south.


Can you guess my ideology?

I hope not.

Why not?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 8:14:02 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?

Again with the convinced thing. I am not required to convince anyone of anything. Anyone who is self sufficient and self reliant and does not live like a parasite off of others knows this to be true.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 8:15:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 8:04:27 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 11:45:00 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Do you think making people more aware of your ideology will change their minds?

Making them understand how it benefits them should change their mind. But they don' care because they've already been brainwashed, especially in the south.

Can you make anyone understand anything?



Can you guess my ideology?

I hope not.

Why not?

Because, I'm hoping your beliefs and principles are not limited to any one ideology?
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 8:18:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 8:14:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?

Again with the convinced thing. I am not required to convince anyone of anything. Anyone who is self sufficient and self reliant and does not live like a parasite off of others knows this to be true.

If your ideology were the only true one, why would you even need to convince anyone?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 8:55:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 8:15:04 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:04:27 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 11:45:00 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Do you think making people more aware of your ideology will change their minds?

Making them understand how it benefits them should change their mind. But they don' care because they've already been brainwashed, especially in the south.

Can you make anyone understand anything?

No. As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. All I do is provide historical analysis along with economic data and trends for my position. Like I said the opposition has been taught to fear the conclusion they draw.

Can you guess my ideology?

I hope not.

Why not?

Because, I'm hoping your beliefs and principles are not limited to any one ideology?

Of course. But you can understand general umbrella terms can't you?
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 8:55:59 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:15:04 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:04:27 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 11:45:00 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 4:10:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:

If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because it directly conflicts with powerful forces that profit from the current status quo. Along with a culture that was taught to fear/hate the idea of helping one another because 'communism'. A culture that willfully ignores the historical fact that the ideology I hold actually was at one time in high demand and controlled the government for some time and benefited the country in countless ways, but time and complacency erodes the memory of Americans.

Do you think making people more aware of your ideology will change their minds?

Making them understand how it benefits them should change their mind. But they don' care because they've already been brainwashed, especially in the south.

Can you make anyone understand anything?

No. As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. All I do is provide historical analysis along with economic data and trends for my position. Like I said the opposition has been taught to fear the conclusion they draw.

Don't people normally fear their enemies?


Can you guess my ideology?

I hope not.

Why not?

Because, I'm hoping your beliefs and principles are not limited to any one ideology?

Of course. But you can understand general umbrella terms can't you?

I have my own understanding about terminology, and I'm sure you have yours. I think that's the place at which a lot of contention lies, making the assumption that my understanding is yours.
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 9:26:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.

Why weren't these powerful people able to mislead you?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 9:31:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 9:26:50 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.

Why weren't these powerful people able to mislead you?

Because I have empathy for those who are most effected by those powerful people, including the misled. That's why my policies would benefit them as well and not just my economic, religious or racial class.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 10:18:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 8:18:25 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:14:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?

Again with the convinced thing. I am not required to convince anyone of anything. Anyone who is self sufficient and self reliant and does not live like a parasite off of others knows this to be true.

If your ideology were the only true one, why would you even need to convince anyone?

You are stuck on a scratch on a LP
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 10:43:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 9:31:53 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:26:50 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.

Why weren't these powerful people able to mislead you?

Because I have empathy for those who are most effected by those powerful people, including the misled. That's why my policies would benefit them as well and not just my economic, religious or racial class.

If you're able to empathize with them, does that mean you have also been misled by those powerful people?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 10:47:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 10:43:26 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:31:53 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:26:50 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.

Why weren't these powerful people able to mislead you?

Because I have empathy for those who are most effected by those powerful people, including the misled. That's why my policies would benefit them as well and not just my economic, religious or racial class.

If you're able to empathize with them, does that mean you have also been misled by those powerful people?

Perhaps for a time. I was much more conservative as a teen than I am now. Then I realized what was going on and I saw those who were actually advocating for what is truly best for this country.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 10:47:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 10:18:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:18:25 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:14:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?

Again with the convinced thing. I am not required to convince anyone of anything. Anyone who is self sufficient and self reliant and does not live like a parasite off of others knows this to be true.

If your ideology were the only true one, why would you even need to convince anyone?

You are stuck on a scratch on a LP

I am not accusing you of trying to convince anyone. The question is: if your ideology were the only right one, why would you need to convince anyone?
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 11:15:17 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 10:47:39 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 10:43:26 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:31:53 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:26:50 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:20:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 9:16:06 PM, s-anthony wrote:

Don't people normally fear their enemies?

People have been lead to think that things like universal healthcare and protecting the environment is evil. They have been told that we're the enemy by powerful people who actually have something to lose from my ideology - not the misled masses. I've already pointed this out.

Why weren't these powerful people able to mislead you?

Because I have empathy for those who are most effected by those powerful people, including the misled. That's why my policies would benefit them as well and not just my economic, religious or racial class.

If you're able to empathize with them, does that mean you have also been misled by those powerful people?

Perhaps for a time. I was much more conservative as a teen than I am now. Then I realized what was going on and I saw those who were actually advocating for what is truly best for this country.

I think you were able to empathize with them while you were able to identify with them; now that you empathize with people who are advocating for the things which are truly best for this Country, you no longer identify with them.

Why did you lose favor with your former identity?
Bennett91
Posts: 7,850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 11:25:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 11:15:17 PM, s-anthony wrote:

I think you were able to empathize with them while you were able to identify with them; now that you empathize with people who are advocating for the things which are truly best for this Country, you no longer identify with them.

Perhaps we can change change the word empathy to sympathy for those I disagree with politically, but that's only on a political basis. Conservatives, despite being politically wrong, still feel the sting of poverty and illness which my ideology seeks to alleviate. They just don't know whats responsible and blame those who they are told to blame.

Why did you lose favor with your former identity?

Because it's rooted in a selfish 'stand alone' idea. It ignores the the fact that we as humans are all connected, what effects one will eventually effect another. And when we look at the quality of life for those in the US we see the 1% literally hording hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars that could be better spent improving the quality of life for all Americans. I see our tax money spent helping this 1% get richer and richer while they pollute the environment everyone else has to live in. My old ideology didn't factor at how hings like economics and racism, sexism, and other bigotry prevented others from having the same opportunities at success like I do. And there is no way to be consistent with the ideology and address these major problems, so I abandoned the ideology.
The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...][https://www.youtube.com...]
sadolite
Posts: 10,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 12:36:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 10:47:58 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 10:18:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:18:25 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 8:14:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 7:17:38 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 3:49:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:21:44 PM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 12:35:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:46:41 AM, s-anthony wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:30:48 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/20/2017 1:10:22 AM, s-anthony wrote:
If your ideology is the right one, why do so many people disagree with it?

Because they cry when there are told to fuk off and get to work, nobody owes you sht. It hurts their precious little feelings.

Your ideology is the right one because it hurts people's feelings?

Yep, Coddling people's feelings and emotions makes them weak and worthless. I thank god I was raised by parents with the same ideology. Nobody owes yousht.

So far, by hurting people's feelings, how many people have you convinced your ideology is the right one?

The OP didn't say I had to convince anyone but only state why I think mine is right. The big bad mean world of reality is all the proof I need to see that it is right.

Since everyone else lives in this "big bad mean world", why aren't they all convinced?

Again with the convinced thing. I am not required to convince anyone of anything. Anyone who is self sufficient and self reliant and does not live like a parasite off of others knows this to be true.

If your ideology were the only true one, why would you even need to convince anyone?

You are stuck on a scratch on a LP

I am not accusing you of trying to convince anyone. The question is: if your ideology were the only right one, why would you need to convince anyone?

You are still stuck. I have said no less than 4 fuking times that I am not trying to convince anyone. of anything. The real world and reality does that.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
s-anthony
Posts: 3,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2017 3:36:10 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/20/2017 11:25:22 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/20/2017 11:15:17 PM, s-anthony wrote:

I think you were able to empathize with them while you were able to identify with them; now that you empathize with people who are advocating for the things which are truly best for this Country, you no longer identify with them.

Perhaps we can change change the word empathy to sympathy for those I disagree with politically, but that's only on a political basis. Conservatives, despite being politically wrong, still feel the sting of poverty and illness which my ideology seeks to alleviate. They just don't know whats responsible and blame those who they are told to blame.

Why do you sympathize with ignorant people who blame all their problems on innocent people? Do you sympathize with people who blame you for the mistakes they make?


Why did you lose favor with your former identity?

Because it's rooted in a selfish 'stand alone' idea. It ignores the the fact that we as humans are all connected, what effects one will eventually effect another. And when we look at the quality of life for those in the US we see the 1% literally hording hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars that could be better spent improving the quality of life for all Americans. I see our tax money spent helping this 1% get richer and richer while they pollute the environment everyone else has to live in. My old ideology didn't factor at how hings like economics and racism, sexism, and other bigotry prevented others from having the same opportunities at success like I do. And there is no way to be consistent with the ideology and address these major problems, so I abandoned the ideology.

Why did you go from not identifying with the disenfranchised to identifying with the disenfranchised? What event in your life alienated you from the group with which you formerly identified?