Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Pot Legal IN CA YAY!

ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:55:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
FInally! Jesus Christ, its abput freakin time.

It has been such an immoral and stupid thing to do, to make hemp and mariwanna illegal. Only arse-holes could have been so stuped and immoral to intentionally crimminalize these most amazing if not life saving plants.

Peyote is another one I'm concerned my go extinct. A great loss to any humanity that wants to get in touch with their soul/consciousness biology.

Humans are basically stupid and barbarous creatures, that have made sincere attempts at be civilized, rational, logical common sense creatures.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 2:45:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Pot goes viral in CA. YAY!
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 3:42:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/3/2018 3:32:03 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
no one cares, no need to bump your post, take the hint.:

YAY!

You dont care Sad :--( Boo!---Bummer---

Hemp mariwanna are two very important plants on Planet Earth.

Peyote is another.

Some people might ask:
If peyote is a pressured species, why isn"t it cultivated?

The question, "why isn"t it cultivated?" is a really good one. You and I will be exploring its answers in some detail.

We should start by clarifying some things and being certain that we all have a good grasp of an unnecessarily convoluted story.

The conservation status of peyote

Peyote is most certainly not extinct as some people strangely seem to believe and are even willing to say openly as if it were a fact. It is not yet really even an endangered species as more than a million living peyote crowns were no doubt harvested in South Texas again this past year by the licensed peyote distributors (I have to say probably as the numbers are not yet available).

..."A perception that the pressure from peyote harvesting is endangering the species is nothing new. While it does not appear on any federal listing of endangered species, peyote WAS declared an endangered species by the Texas Organization of Endangered Species (TOES) according to Morgan 1983: 83-84.

.... Despite having a long history of cost sharing with land owners for brush removal and clearing of land, since the late 1970"s the U.S. Soil Conservation Service has refused to do so in any area containing peyote, as the SCS recognizes it to be a potentially endangered member of Texas flora (Morgan 1984: 292).

....Their lack of financial contribution has not slowed the clearing of land in the development of South Texas.:.....
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 5:45:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://maui.hawaii.edu...

..."Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.) is one of the oldest plants that has been in continuous use by human civilization. A piece of hemp fabric is one of the oldest artifacts found on the planet. It is amazing that it has endured for over 8,000 years. In 1977, Carl Sagan suggested that marijuana may have been the world"s first agriculture crop, leading to the development of civilization itself.

Around 600 BCE, hemp rope appears in southern Russia. Around 500 BCE, hemp seeds and leaves of the Cannabis plant are included in burial sites. China (100 BCE) and the Arabs (900 BCE) discover ways to make hemp paper. Hemp rope shows up in England (100 BCE) and for the next 700 years, most of the paper is made with hemp."....
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 5:52:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://www.hempindustree.com...

..."Did you know: that cotton production accounts for 25% of the pesticides used in the world? These chemicals could enter and be absorbed by our skin as we wear cotton clothes. Whereas hemp production does not require any kind of pesticides or herbicides"...

.."hempt returns up to 60% of nurtients to the soil"...

Humans are basically ignorant sheeple and barbarous while also having most access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.
Go figure.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 6:32:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/2/2018 3:55:15 PM, ebuc wrote:
FInally! Jesus Christ, its abput freakin time.

It has been such an immoral and stupid thing to do, to make hemp and mariwanna illegal. Only arse-holes could have been so stuped and immoral to intentionally crimminalize these most amazing if not life saving plants.

Peyote is another one I'm concerned my go extinct. A great loss to any humanity that wants to get in touch with their soul/consciousness biology.

Humans are basically stupid and barbarous creatures, that have made sincere attempts at be civilized, rational, logical common sense creatures.

Banning plants that aren't ecologically damaging is just a rediculous notion. Other than the stupidity, the enshrining of cultural inferiority, the government simply has no business in your garden. We live in a country where you have to hide plants from the government and it spends all this money from the people looking for them. Wtf lol?
Quadrunner
Posts: 5,507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 6:43:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
You look at this, and people are always bitching about the unemployed, and we live in a nation that literally looks for businessmen and throws them in jail hahaha. Now we pay for food, police, housing, lawyers, border patrol and then they get out with worse odds then when they go in, all working against the free market that just doesn't give a damn. Where there is demand, there is supply. Only question is the price. We pay a price alright.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 7:27:43 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/3/2018 6:32:01 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:55:15 PM, ebuc wrote:
FInally! Jesus Christ, its abput freakin time.

It has been such an immoral and stupid thing to do, to make hemp and mariwanna illegal. Only arse-holes could have been so stuped and immoral to intentionally crimminalize these most amazing if not life saving plants.

Peyote is another one I'm concerned my go extinct. A great loss to any humanity that wants to get in touch with their soul/consciousness biology.

Humans are basically stupid and barbarous creatures, that have made sincere attempts at be civilized, rational, logical common sense creatures.

Banning plants that aren't ecologically damaging is just a rediculous notion. Other than the stupidity, the enshrining of cultural inferiority, the government simply has no business in your garden. We live in a country where you have to hide plants from the government and it spends all this money from the people looking for them. Wtf lol?

while I don't care for what people do to themselves generally. I see the issue with every mistake, accident, malpractice, whatever those "hurt" will demand drug testing and the lawsuits and lawyers will fly like monkeys in Oz. Workman's comp will get turned down big time. If automobile accidents increase like some speculate, watch those premiums go way up for everyone. So I'm on the fence because it's not clear that these actions won't negatively impact me. Do whatever you wish as long as it doesn't impact me in a negative way, until you can be certain of that, not so sure this is a good idea.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 4:08:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/3/2018 7:27:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Do whatever you wish as long as it doesn't impact me in a negative way, until you can be certain of that, not so sure this is a good idea.:

Dude you do not grasp the immense amount of negative affects the drug war has had on every person in U.S and world wide.

What a bunch of idiots the right wing --nutcases-- and left wing to whatever degree.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 4:43:04 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/3/2018 7:27:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/3/2018 6:32:01 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:55:15 PM, ebuc wrote:
FInally! Jesus Christ, its abput freakin time.

It has been such an immoral and stupid thing to do, to make hemp and mariwanna illegal. Only arse-holes could have been so stuped and immoral to intentionally crimminalize these most amazing if not life saving plants.

Peyote is another one I'm concerned my go extinct. A great loss to any humanity that wants to get in touch with their soul/consciousness biology.

Humans are basically stupid and barbarous creatures, that have made sincere attempts at be civilized, rational, logical common sense creatures.

Banning plants that aren't ecologically damaging is just a rediculous notion. Other than the stupidity, the enshrining of cultural inferiority, the government simply has no business in your garden. We live in a country where you have to hide plants from the government and it spends all this money from the people looking for them. Wtf lol?

while I don't care for what people do to themselves generally. I see the issue with every mistake, accident, malpractice, whatever those "hurt" will demand drug testing and the lawsuits and lawyers will fly like monkeys in Oz. Workman's comp will get turned down big time. If automobile accidents increase like some speculate, watch those premiums go way up for everyone. So I'm on the fence because it's not clear that these actions won't negatively impact me. Do whatever you wish as long as it doesn't impact me in a negative way, until you can be certain of that, not so sure this is a good idea.

I disagree, pot has far less effects than alcohol or tobacco.

Colorado has seen a sharp decrease in violent crime. Pot makes manual labor tolerable for those that don't have the brains to do well in school.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
kevin24018
Posts: 6,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 1:08:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/4/2018 4:43:04 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/3/2018 7:27:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/3/2018 6:32:01 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:55:15 PM, ebuc wrote:
FInally! Jesus Christ, its abput freakin time.

It has been such an immoral and stupid thing to do, to make hemp and mariwanna illegal. Only arse-holes could have been so stuped and immoral to intentionally crimminalize these most amazing if not life saving plants.

Peyote is another one I'm concerned my go extinct. A great loss to any humanity that wants to get in touch with their soul/consciousness biology.

Humans are basically stupid and barbarous creatures, that have made sincere attempts at be civilized, rational, logical common sense creatures.

Banning plants that aren't ecologically damaging is just a rediculous notion. Other than the stupidity, the enshrining of cultural inferiority, the government simply has no business in your garden. We live in a country where you have to hide plants from the government and it spends all this money from the people looking for them. Wtf lol?

while I don't care for what people do to themselves generally. I see the issue with every mistake, accident, malpractice, whatever those "hurt" will demand drug testing and the lawsuits and lawyers will fly like monkeys in Oz. Workman's comp will get turned down big time. If automobile accidents increase like some speculate, watch those premiums go way up for everyone. So I'm on the fence because it's not clear that these actions won't negatively impact me. Do whatever you wish as long as it doesn't impact me in a negative way, until you can be certain of that, not so sure this is a good idea.

I disagree, pot has far less effects than alcohol or tobacco.

Colorado has seen a sharp decrease in violent crime. Pot makes manual labor tolerable for those that don't have the brains to do well in school.

time will tell, it is a gate way drug for some people, everyone has their personal preference. The half life of thc is much longer than alcohol. Regardless, I would expect the law suits to ramp up, I mean if hot coffee is worth a million, just imagine. No matter what you believe, it's not 100% harmless, nothing is.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 4:00:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/4/2018 1:08:12 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
time will tell, it is a gate way drug for some people, everyone has their personal preference. The half life of thc is much longer than alcohol. Regardless, I would expect the law suits to ramp up, I mean if hot coffee is worth a million, just imagine. No matter what you believe, it's not 100% harmless, nothing is.:

Your an ignorant nutcase.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron
ebuc
Posts: 2,856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 4:04:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Jeff Sessions is another ignorant nutcase. He just rescinded Obamas directions to not enforce mariwanna drug laws.

Makes peoeple like me want to grab these nutcase and shake some sense into them.
" U "niverse > Universe > Universe I -verse < you-verse we-verse > them-verse
Gravitational SPACE ( + )
Dark Energy SPACE )-(
Time >66.4< --frequency ^v^v
Mind/Intellect 12--3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrhaedron