Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2013 9:39:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/14/2013 12:22:41 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 3/14/2013 7:28:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/13/2013 2:28:14 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 3/9/2013 6:23:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:52:40 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:43:51 PM, shail wrote:
according to you, who will be next PM of India 2014 Polls??

Who cares, India is bound to poverty for all eternity anyways.

Do you even think before you babble? India's economy has been improving drastically for the past decade or so. Many American jobs are being outsourced there. India's growth will surpass China's in 2030.

http://www.globalpost.com...

Your racism doesn't reflect reality.

The same person who gets touchy at a joke in bad taste about Indians wants to jail 10 million Israelis, and I'm the racist.

Yes, because I've explained it has nothing to do with their race. If they were Antarctic penguins, I would advocate the same thing. It's not racist to advocate jailing criminals. I guess that makes you racist for wanting to jail African Americans.

Are you crazy? When did I ever say I wanted to arbitrarily jail African Americans? Also, we went over this though, you stood behind jailing 2 billion people only for fear of being a bigot if you did not, you can not feasibly stand behind jailing 2 billion people, you only did it so you could pretend to come out on some moral high ground and not be the bigot.

I never said you wanted to arbitrarily jail all African Americans, you can stop putting words into my mouth. I said you wanted to jail all African American criminals. It has nothing to do with race; the status as a criminal is the morally relevant factor.

I also never said it was about bigotry; it was about justice.

It is not just to jail people simply because they live in a certain place. What if the people were being manipulated by propaganda? Doesn't seem like you are a true liberal, you want to spend all the governments money jailing people, seems like you are totalitarian to me.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 7:06:13 AM
At 3/15/2013 1:03:03 AM, charleslb wrote:
At 3/14/2013 12:22:41 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

Are you crazy? When did I ever say I wanted to arbitrarily jail African Americans?...

No, you merely play apologist for a racially discriminatory and unjust capitalist system that fates a high percentage of African Americans for eventual incarceration.

Tu quoque. Also, you mean the same capitalist system that did treat them unjust, but eventually justice prevailed and they now are given the same, if not more opportunities than whites?

Mm-hmm, when the ascribed lot of millions of minorities is chronic pauperism and socioeconomic disenfranchisement, and the sociological ills and anomie endemic in our blighted inner cities; when the criminal justice and penal system is used to keep those enduring such a lot in line, and to warehouse them in jails and penitentiaries at the slightest excuse; i.e.,

The slightest excuse? You mean when they break laws, right? I know since you don't respect my constitutional right to property, you have no regard to most laws, but still.

when the criminal justice and penal system functions to preserve a profoundly dysfunctional capitalist form of life against the consequences of its worsening pathologies at the expense of values such as equity and equality,

When did capitalism ever guarantee economic equality? You are guarenteed the right to 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness', mind you the PURSUIT of happiness, you are not guaranteed anything tangible such as money or property.

well, one should at least be able to acknowledge that capitalism is a seriously imperfect system! But no, pro-capitalist rightists retreat from reality into ideologizing and "libertarian" logic-chopping.

Capitalism is imperfect, as are all systems. I just believe that communism has been proven to be even more imperfect both in practice, and by the multiple holes in it's theory.

Which in fact has the effect of causing you-all to suffer a kind of ideologically-induced derealization of reality, an epistemic state of affairs which makes it quite a case of the pot accusing the kettle when you ask someone else if she's crazy. Yes, if I were a "libertarian" I'd refrain from employing that particular rhetorical question.

Crazed rambling.
Politicallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 3:48:22 AM
At 3/8/2013 12:43:51 PM, shail wrote:
according to you, who will be next PM of India 2014 Polls??

Modi will obviously win. For politicians like Rahul Gandhi who have been brought up in a silver spoon with million dollar Swiss Bank accounts poverty will just be a state of mind. Gandhi hasn't experienced or even felt what it is to be poor. Being poor is a tedious struggle for life. Gandhi should keep quiet about the secularism, even though India is noted as a secular country Hinduism is superior in India. People can see for themselves. For Ganpati Visarchan the procession is enormous. But for Eid........ hardly any procession or celebration. For christians ; other than missionaries I really haven't seen anything. So when Modi says this country should be non-secular people have a wrong interpretation about this. He wants to bring out the truth, nothing is secular over here, communial riots, gigantic temples all of this mention Hindu superiority. Modi will be the one who will change the country, The economic status will grow, attacks from Pakistan will reduce and many other major changes will befall on the fate of our motherland. After Sardar Vallabhai Patel, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Modi will be the next PM
Meshak
Politicallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 3:52:12 AM
Modi will obviously win. For politicians like Rahul Gandhi who have been brought up in a silver spoon with million dollar Swiss Bank accounts poverty will just be a state of mind. Gandhi hasn't experienced or even felt what it is to be poor. Being poor is a tedious struggle for life. Gandhi should keep quiet about the secularism, even though India is noted as a secular country Hinduism is superior in India. People can see for themselves. For Ganpati Visarchan the procession is enormous. But for Eid........ hardly any procession or celebration. For christians ; other than missionaries I really haven't seen anything. So when Modi says this country should be non-secular people have a wrong interpretation about this. He wants to bring out the truth, nothing is secular over here, communial riots, gigantic temples all of this mention Hindu superiority. Modi will be the one who will change the country, The economic status will grow, attacks from Pakistan will reduce and many other major changes will befall on the fate of our motherland. After Sardar Vallabhai Patel, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Modi will be the next PM
Meshak