Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

20 year old brony arrested for raping a horse

imabench
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 8:27:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...

Some 20 year old dude had sex with a horse somewhere in England, he was caught when the owners of the horse heard someone yelling " OH RAINBOWDASH!!!" over and over outside.
Breaking News: A new study shows that people who make fun of my profile pic to try to disprove my argument or tend to be complete retards

Ima presents: DDO History
http://www.debate.org...

First Ima Revolution = 4/28/12
Second Ima Revolution = 10/31/12
imabench
Posts: 14,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 8:31:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
f*cking hell I meant to put this in the misc section.....

Mah bad
Breaking News: A new study shows that people who make fun of my profile pic to try to disprove my argument or tend to be complete retards

Ima presents: DDO History
http://www.debate.org...

First Ima Revolution = 4/28/12
Second Ima Revolution = 10/31/12
orangemayhem
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 2:45:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/24/2013 8:31:59 PM, imabench wrote:
f*cking hell I meant to put this in the misc section.....

Mah bad

Well, since it is in this section, we might as well say something political about it...

I blame David Cameron.
HEY, YOU! Take a look at Episode One of DDOwnton Abbey: http://www.debate.org...
proglib
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 6:33:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 8/25/2013 3:02:09 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Wow. THANKS OBAMA...

There goes the greedy, right wing money grabbers blaming everything on the black man! Just what I was talking about in my forum topic:

"The Neo-Know Nothing Party?"
http://www.debate.org...

[If I'm going to troll, I might as well be blatant.]
Do trolls eat little blue horses? And by "eat" I mean consume as a meal, nothing sexual!
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 6:18:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
... Well there goes the country
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 8:21:58 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/25/2013 4:03:58 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/25/2013 3:02:09 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Wow. THANKS OBAMA...

No idiot. It was Bush's fault.

No idiot. It's one big conspiracy theory to bring the world down and under the thumb of government regime.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
medic0506
Posts: 12,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 7:11:37 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/24/2013 8:27:40 PM, imabench wrote:
https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...

Some 20 year old dude had sex with a horse somewhere in England, he was caught when the owners of the horse heard someone yelling " OH RAINBOWDASH!!!" over and over outside.

No, no, no...You guys have this all wrong, he isn't a brony, he's a homosexual. He wasn't saying "Rainbowdash", he was saying "RainbowASS". This is a new reparative therapy technique for unwanted homosexuality. It's meant to implant a negative subconscious connection between homosexuality, symbolized by the rainbow with the word a$$, and the smell of horse-sh!t, while at the same time he gets the positive message that orgasm inside a female can actually feel good.
It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it- Upton Sinclair

Humanism. It's like religion, only I get to be God- Naysayer
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 7:13:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The NAP doesn't apply to animals in my opinion, if the animals are yours. You are allowed to kill them for resources, why is raping any worse?
Liberalismisinsanity
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.
~Brony and proud
batboy1999
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 3:58:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Actually this is wrong, if you actually search it up, there is no official website saying that this had happened. So basically that it is just a fake image and Bronies still remain ....well people who are one of the best behaved, law-wise. So far.

*knock on wood*
ironmaiden
Posts: 449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 6:45:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/25/2013 6:33:05 AM, proglib wrote:
At 8/25/2013 3:02:09 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Wow. THANKS OBAMA...

There goes the greedy, right wing money grabbers blaming everything on the black man!

And there goes the greedy, politically correct, left wing hippies blaming everything on a conservative!

...typical liberal.
Can you put a price on peace?
Metal Up Your A$$
http://www.youtube.com...
charleslb
Posts: 3,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 8:11:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/24/2013 8:27:40 PM, imabench wrote:
https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...

Some 20 year old dude had sex with a horse somewhere in England, he was caught when the owners of the horse heard someone yelling " OH RAINBOWDASH!!!" over and over outside.

Hmm, I thought that this is Debate.org, not Jerry Springer.org.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.

Don't act like there is some fundamental difference, consent is an excuse; the fact that someone find animal bodies hot is enough to churn their little stomachs.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Wylted
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.

Don't act like there is some fundamental difference, consent is an excuse; the fact that someone find animal bodies hot is enough to churn their little stomachs.

I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner. The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 11:39:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.

Don't act like there is some fundamental difference, consent is an excuse; the fact that someone find animal bodies hot is enough to churn their little stomachs.

I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner.

Fine with me, I'm probably a better cook than you and I certainly wouldn't suffer a pointless social encounter with a bigot.

The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.

It might not be the last thing your cats want. I'm sure when they stick their penis in each other they're just trying yoga positions, don't strain your brain too much trying to understand Wylted.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 12:09:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.
You must be intimately acquainted with the zoosexual community. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 12:10:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.

Don't act like there is some fundamental difference, consent is an excuse; the fact that someone find animal bodies hot is enough to churn their little stomachs.

I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner. The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.

Have you ever had an unspayed cat?

Cats are f***ing crazy pervs man.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Wylted
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 12:18:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 12:10:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.

Don't act like there is some fundamental difference, consent is an excuse; the fact that someone find animal bodies hot is enough to churn their little stomachs.

I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner. The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.

Have you ever had an unspayed cat?

Cats are f***ing crazy pervs man.

I've never had(in the biblical sense) an unspayed cat. DOL has, he can explain what having (in the biblical sense) an unspayed cat is like. However, if we are talking in the non-biblical sense then yes I've had an unspayed cat. They are perverts. If I go into someone's house and a dog starts humping my leg, I don't take it as the dog making a sexual advance. The dog doesn't understand his biological urges. So out of courtesy for the dog and his owner, I don't have sex with it. DOL however, would. But, only if the dog was cute enough.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 12:20:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 12:09:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/25/2014 11:20:25 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 9/1/2013 10:18:09 PM, Liberalismisinsanity wrote:
Oh Celestia! The extremist furries among us strike again! Please understand this dude does not represent all bronies or furries.

Extremist furies? Is that what you call zoosexuals? lol

Please understand, I have never seen a more concentrated group of bronies and furies than in the zoosexual community... and rarely have I seen a bunch of bigger hypocrites than the anti-zoo furies.
You must be intimately acquainted with the zoosexual community. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm part of it.

At 2/26/2014 12:10:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner. The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.

Have you ever had an unspayed cat?

Cats are f***ing crazy pervs man.

Don't say that Ragnar, their just little lost children. We can't let those nasty hormones ruin their innocence right?
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 12:39:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 12:18:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/26/2014 12:10:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Have you ever had an unspayed cat?

Cats are f***ing crazy pervs man.

I've never had(in the biblical sense) an unspayed cat. DOL has, he can explain what having (in the biblical sense) an unspayed cat is like.

Look at this willful ignorance, you can't have sex with a cat. Best you can do is a assisted masturbation.

However, if we are talking in the non-biblical sense then yes I've had an unspayed cat. They are perverts.

If I go into someone's house and a dog starts humping my leg, I don't take it as the dog making a sexual advance.

Then you're an idiot. It's an advance, and it's sexual. As you say I am in a position to know. They don't change their minds just because you start cooperating, why would they? They don't have your absurd notions. It feels good so they do it, who knew humans were good for more than food and fetch?

The dog doesn't understand his biological urges.

Oh wait, whats this? A biological urge? I thought it wasn't a sexual advance?

I love it when antis do this crap. "they don't want it; plus your taking advantage of their inborn desire for it".... *cough cough*

What's next? "They can't understand it..... except when they are in breeding programs and they regularly engage in sex and pseudo-sexual activities with obvious experience... but that's... different (I hope)"

My God, the risks; don't forget the risks! PREGNANCY ooh wait not in this case. Well... DISEASE [background conversation](what there aren't any zoonoses without simple effective treatments, and they are all quite rare for animals who regularly go to the vet much less humans?)

Well maybe there are other biological urges right? What about catching flying objects thrown by humans? Wait! those dastardly humans 'make' them do that all the time!

How about eating, and look how the human shamelessly gives the dog food from his own hand ewww disgusting!

So out of courtesy for the dog and his owner, I don't have sex with it. DOL however, would. But, only if the dog was cute enough.

I wouldn't, but only out of courtesy to the owner... and if the owner was opposed to humans mating with the dog I would suggest he find some other dogs because the poor thing is begging for some release if he/she greets random strangers in such a way.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
judeifeanyi
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 1:13:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
How can one be arrested for raping an animal? A horse for that matter? Ah don't think one can rape a horse
judeifeanyi
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 1:15:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
How can one be arrested for raping an animal? A horse for that matter? I don't think one can rape a horse. And that does not mean he should be arrested though
lannan13
Posts: 10,443
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 1:20:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/24/2013 8:27:40 PM, imabench wrote:
https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net...

Some 20 year old dude had sex with a horse somewhere in England, he was caught when the owners of the horse heard someone yelling " OH RAINBOWDASH!!!" over and over outside.

Those damn bronies.
Pain is temporary, quitting is forever

Facebook Page. (https://www.facebook.com...)

The Weekly Stupid Episode 2 (http://www.debate.org...)

The Weekly Stupid is now under new management. PM me ridiculous comments made by users.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 3,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 1:34:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/31/2013 7:13:10 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
The NAP doesn't apply to animals in my opinion, if the animals are yours. You are allowed to kill them for resources, why is raping any worse?

My god this is almost disgustingly funny
To all utilitarians: What about the end of the means of the means used to justify the end?
-
Thett3 liked my instagram post. And what have you done with your life?
-
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 2:09:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 1:34:32 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/31/2013 7:13:10 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
The NAP doesn't apply to animals in my opinion, if the animals are yours. You are allowed to kill them for resources, why is raping any worse?

My god this is almost disgustingly funny

But what's your position? Vegetarian, libertarian, or hypocrite?

Thems are the only options yanno.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 2:10:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/26/2014 12:20:46 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:


At 2/26/2014 12:10:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 2/26/2014 11:34:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have 4 cats. You're not allowed over for dinner. The last thing I need is somebody mistaking their rubbing up against them as a sexual advance.

Have you ever had an unspayed cat?

Cats are f***ing crazy pervs man.

Don't say that Ragnar, their just little lost children. We can't let those nasty hormones ruin their innocence right?
Cats laugh at your presumption of innocence and use it to reign over you as their slave.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.