Jump to topic:

Running Bibles

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 4:37:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey guys, The unrest in Sudan has allowed us an opening to get some bibles to a small but growing group of believers who requested them. TS, Wdwb, Don"t let the heathens take over. I'll be back soon.

Ethan
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 10:50:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Hey guys, The unrest in Sudan has allowed us an opening to get some bibles to a small but growing group of believers who requested them. TS, Wdwb, Don"t let the heathens take over. I'll be back soon.

Ethan

Oh, Sure they asked for the Bibles.
"Please, Oh please, Ethong. We desperately implore you to give us some Bibles. We need something to prop the doors open and also to light fires with. Also, We do not have any toilet paper here and we know that the paper in those Bibles is thin and just right for the job. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 3:49:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

We don't expect you to be going anywhere or doing anything different because we have your confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:21:59 AM
I'm back.

It was great. A church in North Dakota (of all places) is supporting a pastor in Sudan, And he just got enough people to feel they needed a formal church, And needed bibles in their local language. We had some, So we got them to him. Many of his converts had never read a bible, Now had it in a language they could understand easily.

They are in hostile territory, But God is gracious.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:30:15 AM
ethang5 wrote:
I'm back.

It was great. A church in North Dakota (of all places) is supporting a pastor in Sudan, And he just got enough people to feel they needed a formal church, And needed bibles in their local language. We had some, So we got them to him. Many of his converts had never read a bible, Now had it in a language they could understand easily.

Gracious enough for you to hand them books completely riddled with anecdotes of gratuitous hostility, Perversion, Violence, Deceit and outright lies.

If they are misguided in their moral or cultural compasses now they are really going to be jumping out of the pot into the fire if they start believing anywhere near a fraction of the crap contained in such a despicable, Evil-ridden publication.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:31:17 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

They didn't ask me idiot. We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, We supply the bibles.

"Please, Oh please, Ethong. We desperately implore you to give us some Bibles. We need something to prop the doors open and also to light fires with. Also, We do not have any toilet paper here and we know that the paper in those Bibles is thin and just right for the job. "

In your racism and ignorance, You have only a one dimensional view of Sudan and the people there. Many of them have a higher standard of living than you, And are not anti-theistic morons.

Many times bibles are needed not because people are poor, But because the bibles needed have to fit certain specifications, Like language, Font size, Or even being water proof.

But keep your racist view. It's impressive that you know the TP situation in Sudan.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 10:44:27 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

They didn't ask me idiot. We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, We supply the bibles.

In your racism and ignorance, You have only a one dimensional view of Sudan and the people there. Many of them have a higher standard of living than you, And are not anti-theistic morons.

Many times bibles are needed not because people are poor, But because the bibles needed have to fit certain specifications, Like language, Font size, Or even being water proof.

But keep your racist view. It's impressive that you know the TP situation in Sudan.

So, I can understand the waterproofing would be useful for use when starting fires but when it comes to wiping one's posterior, Absorbency would be the priority surely.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 12:14:59 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

So, I can understand the waterproofing would be useful for use when starting fires. . . .

No moron. Some of the villages we supply are not on land. The people love on the water.

. . . But when it comes to wiping one's posterior, Absorbency would be the priority surely.

Then absorbency must account for your use.

How stupid are you? I don't personally like Shakespeare, But I am aware that. . .
1. My dislike is not shared by everyone.
You seem to be unaware that most people do not share your idiot POV.

2. My personal opinion doesn't make Shakespeare bad.
You seem to be totally confused between reality and your muddled thoughts.

3. If I wanted to make a logical argument that Shakespeare was objectively bad, I would have to account for, A. All the literature professionals who think it's great, AND, B. Use more than my personal opinion as evidence.
You seem completely unaware of what constitutes a logical argument.

So most people dismiss you as an idiot troll, And you get the zero reply crown by default.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 2:45:56 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
I'm back.

Gracious enough for you to hand them books completely riddled with anecdotes of gratuitous hostility, Perversion, Violence, Deceit and outright lies.

If they are misguided in their moral or cultural compasses now they are really going to be jumping out of the pot into the fire if they start believing anywhere near a fraction of the crap contained in such a despicable, Evil-ridden publication.

How Ethang has been able to run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles?

He has a team of computer experts that travel to your house and show you how to download a free copy of the bible.

https://i1. Wp. Com/www. Momoafrica. Com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/africa. Jpg? Resize=768%2C588&ssl=1
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 8:09:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

So, I can understand the waterproofing would be useful for use when starting fires. . . .

No moron. Some of the villages we supply are not on land. The people love on the water.

. . . But when it comes to wiping one's posterior, Absorbency would be the priority surely.

How stupid are you? I don't personally like Shakespeare, But I am aware that. . .

3. If I wanted to make a logical argument that Shakespeare was objectively bad, I would have to account for, A. All the literature professionals who think it's great, AND, B. Use more than my personal opinion as evidence.

So most people dismiss you as an idiot troll, And you get the zero reply crown by default.

Well, If we want to be really objective about the Bible, It is a bit illogical to suggest using it as toilet paper.
I mean, It would be like used toilet paper since it is already filled with so much crap anyway.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:20:28 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

Well, If we want to be really objective about the Bible, It is a bit illogical to suggest using it as toilet paper.
I mean, It would be like used toilet paper since it is already filled with so much crap anyway.

According to Ethang the Bibles are free. Toilet paper cost money. This is how the Ghanaian Bible society compete with the local retail stores.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:24:23 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan

If the bible was filled with crap, You wouldn't be here 2, 000+ years later making a fool of yourself over it.

Yours is still the fringe position. You're the weirdo with the loony belief. How it must frustrate you that people keep believing and loving God!

When you have nothing to say, Stop posting. We already have an idiot spamming the board with nonsense, We don't really need your contribution also.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 10:30:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible was filled with crap, You wouldn't be here 2, 000+ years later making a fool of yourself over it.

Yours is still the fringe position. You're the weirdo with the loony belief. How it must frustrate you that people keep believing and loving God!

When you have nothing to say, Stop posting. We already have an idiot spamming the board with nonsense, We don't really need your contribution also.

You said: How do you know that? Bibles are free moron. Not everyone has to be a retail clerk.

But toilet paper is not free in Africa. Only in Africa Bibles are worth less than toilet paper. And you have been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. Switching to selling toilet paper would be a move up for your career.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 9:04:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Having problems posting willowed?

I thought you knew how to post? Lol.

Keep trying, You'll figure it out eventually.

You said: They didn't ask me idiot. We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, We supply the bibles.

So what happens to their need for food, Clothing, Medicine? You said if they contact you with their needs all you do is you supply bibles.
That is like supplying Africans condoms no matter what their real needs are because the charities primarily want a reduction in African babies.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.