Total Posts:133|Showing Posts:121-133|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Guys, you can stop now.

Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2017 1:10:45 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 1/19/2017 3:03:05 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/18/2017 8:26:53 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/18/2017 2:19:38 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/18/2017 12:15:13 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/16/2017 5:43:40 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/16/2017 4:24:02 AM, Evidence wrote:

Lol, here again: "Imagine a table, nothing but the table"
where is it?

In a white void.

You see a lot of 'white' when you think? That is a serious problem that comes from the brain, I would have it checked out if I were you!?

How so? The table is in a void, that's all.

you said "in a white void", .. so now it's just a void. May I ask what your definition of 'void' is?
Is it:
Void
noun: void; plural noun: voids
1. a completely empty space.
"the black void of space"

synonyms: vacuum, emptiness, nothingness, nullity, blankness, vacuity;

In this case, the notion of emptiness.
Because space, whether full or empty does not define Infinite, or your mind. You can fill up a void, but infinite isn't a size. Infinite is the one who created the 'table', and it's there, in your infinite mind.
You keep asserting that minds are infinite; yet never present the evidence.

Gotta step in. Cogito ergo sum is one of the main reasons we know we exist. But who is it that is aware that your brain is thinking?

You can now dream/think up physical/infinite number of tables and it would not add or take away from your mind.
See, now that is Infinite, not what's defined by human wisdom no matter how intelligent it may sound.

Now try again, imagine a table, and pay attention to 'its' surrounding.
Here is what you should feel (not see) of the tables surrounding;
"You", .. not Cantor's Attic, just You.

Really? Because you say so? This isn't good evidence for a separate "mind", let alone an infinite one. You simply jump to the conclusion you like without actually building it on the experiment we did.
All you keep giving me are them facepalms hoping that when you peek through your fingers, I would just disappear, right?

Well, I've only posted two so far. Find it interesting that we haven't even begun to discuss the flat earth yet?

Sure I did, and then I shown you where the flat earth, the dome, the stars are in: "Infinite-God" vs. the magical spinning globe hurling at an imaginary speed of light, trough an imaginary space, in an imaginary universe.

God bless you Kthulhul

The non-sequitur to put all non-sequiturs to shame; with false premises and unsupported claims, what's more.


So when you imagine a table, you see it in a white void? What color is the void when you imagine chairs with the table?

Still white; I don't see where this is leading.

I was hoping to lead you away from the void, to infinite 'you' which cannot be seen, just as no one has ever seen God/Infinite for He cannot be seen or explained from a physical perspective. Only 'known'.

Well, this notion you preach isn't an intrinsic property of our existence; it's just a notion in your mind you've made yourself believe. Me not seeing it is more a sign of its universal absence than of some issue with me.
Please, just try to prove the earth is round*. So far you only say what it would have looked like if it were real; not demonstrate that it is.

* I meant flat.
Read Ed's posts, he explained it a hundred times, .. at least.
Can you quote him? If you do, you will both be presenting an argument, and also open it to scrutiny.

Lol, .. you're funny, especially after 1058 posts of scrutiny on "Ask a Flat-Earther"!?

If you don't quote even one of them, you're practically admitting that none of them are worth showing. Until you actually present them, simply saying "Edlvsjd's arguments were good" is not enough.
I was hoping to get you to admit you have a mind which is Infinite, not just a brain that mimics a limited mind like the staircase to Cantor's Attic. I mean "really"??

How can you get me to admit something false? You had to have shown me the evidence, something you haven't yet done.

You refuse to 'look' at the evidence. You're acting like the Pharisees and Scribes of Jesus time, knowledgeable, but kept their distance, as you do, pretending it is I who don't understand Infinite, or the actual 'nothing'.

Because you say so?
Here is a good example I just found (I don't know or necessarily agree with what else that website thinks):
http://www.spiritual-knowledge.net...

That's a nice story.
God bless you, and me my friend, .. you with spiritual sight (to understand), and me with spiritual wisdom (so I can explain) so we can all grow.

As you say yourself, "-ood examp-".
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t
Challenger "disaster"=bullsh!t
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2017 5:57:28 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 1/21/2017 12:37:33 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:

Oh I have. Most anyone participating in the science forums in the last year or so will agree. In order to prove my claim, you have to tell me how much curvature is allowed per mile on a ball that is 25,000 miles in circumference.

Most everyone participating will agree that you have dismissed out of hand every piece of evidence presented to you claiming everything was faked or doesn't exist. It's right in your signature. Telling you the curvature is like a broken pencil. Pointless.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2017 8:23:43 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
Who is "we"? You do realize that civilians aren't allowed in space, right? So that is out, unless you can prove that you're astroNOT. Then, we could have some real fun.

We are humanity, the species whose collective knowledge scientists are trying to grow. When I say we have seen Earth from space, I mean humanity as a whole has been able to see Earth from space through the photographs and videos taken by astronauts, satellites, and probes.

Example? Stop being so vague, seems like a dodge.

Night and day, the movement of stars and other planets in our solar system, things appearing over the horizon, the fact that you can't see all the way across the world from a high enough vantage point, seismic activity and the way it functions, gravity and how it works, pictures from space, Earth's magnetic field, the fact that you can move in a straight line and wind up right where you started. Everything about Earth that we can see is either explained by, is made possible by, or is the way that it is due to the fact that the Earth is a spheroid.

Coming from someone who says that NASA and. Gov sites are reliable source lol.

Give me one reason that NASA is not reliable. One bit of proof. Show me reliable sources and proof for your claim. So far, I have been proving myself, even though you are the one making the absurd claim that the Earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on who claims. You claim, but you have no proof. I have provided plenty, and it's not even my responsibility to do so.

And I see that you know nothing about photography and video. The only portion of that video that wasn't falsifying a curvature with a fisheye lens was the first 10 seconds. The Dunning Kruger is showing.

And yet there was not other distortion anywhere else. You're right, I don't know much about photography, as it is not one of my interests. However, if the entire lens is distorted, then the entire picture should be distorted.

I can show NASA as an unreliable source 10 times over.

Then do it. You claim to have proof, but you never provide. You claim to be able to do this, but you don't do it. You're the one with a responsibility to prove yourself, and you haven't done so yet.

(accidentally deleted the last part.)

How do YOU determine the size and distance of the sun? How much curvature should there be on a ball that is 25,000 miles in circumference?

I don't determine these things, as I do not have the proper resources or knowledge of how to do so. That is why we have scientists. That is why we have people that gain the knowledge that the common man cannot do alone. That is why they share their findings with the rest of humanity. To increase collective knowledge and advance the race. Apparently it doesn't seem to work for some.

Oh i didnt say i couldnt explain it, i have, several times. You're just too lazy to research it.

It is not my responsibility to find your proof for you. If you do not come prepared to explain yourself and provide your proof, You should not make absurd claims. Explain it to me. Prove it The burden of proof is on you. Bear it or be crushed by it. Your choice.

You would have dunning Kruger cognitive dissonance if I were to give you the motive now. Besides, you still believe that big brother is looking out for your best interests. You probably doubt the existence of the illuminati.

Yes I do, and we are not getting into that now.

They openly admit that photos of earth from space are Photoshop composites. Ask nasa what their motive for that is...

Sources?

How do you know that you are going in a straight line? Have you ever done this personally?

Again, this is why we have scientists. To do the things to gain knowledge for the human race that the common man cannot do himself.

Not because of any curvature...
https://youtu.be...

We do not fall off the edge.

If there was an edge, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near it.

We can't police borders of countries adequately, but you think the government has the capability to police the edge of a planet?

How do you know the earth is casting the shadow? Show me a picture of that from space!

If I do, you will claim that it has been doctored.

Never been proven

Never been proven to be false, so the theory still stands and is accepted. Besides, if it didn't, you would have to account for some very unnatural planetary movements.

Irrelevant.

So we are just special? The laws of physics break just for us?

In a dichotomy like this where one party claims One Thing (the earth is flat ), and one party claims the opposite ( the Earth is a ball), bop is traditionally shared. It's not like I'm claiming that platypuses don't exist. You can effectively disprove one and prove the other or vice versa. and we are looking for two tenants of your model that is curvature, and axial rotation neither of which have been proven.

Actually, I made no claim. I deny your claim. Besides, no matter what proof I provide, you claim it is either faked, or you come up with some absurd explanation backed by nothing but unreliable sources.

Oh I have. Most anyone participating in the science forums in the last year or so will agree. In order to prove my claim, you have to tell me how much curvature is allowed per mile on a ball that is 25,000 miles in circumference.

No, in order to prove your claim, you must provide proof. It is not my responsibility. After this post, I will cease attempting to provide proof for my denial of your absurd claim. Provide proof or your claim has no ground to stand on. And when I saw proof, i mean hard, scientific proof backed by multiple, reliable sources.

This is not a ball of plasma, are you blind? It's not even the least bit spherical.

Now I just don't know what you're talking about. What isn't a ball of plasma?

That mass is attracted to mass... try again.

It is when you can't get far enough away from it to see this is the definition of observable

We can get far enough away, and we have. Probes, satellites, astronauts.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Evidence
Posts: 978
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2017 8:28:42 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 1/20/2017 11:10:39 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/20/2017 10:16:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:03:05 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

In this case, the notion of emptiness.

Yes, .. good, now keep that thought. Now concentrate on this 'emptiness' OK, .. there is the table in your mind as I asked you to imagine it, correct? Does what surrounds the table really feel like emptiness? Think about it, as you are observing the table, then as you drop the marble on top of it etc., .. is there really a 'feeling', .. or a notion of emptiness surrounding the table?

Well, the more I think of it, the more it becomes the notion of a wall than of a void. This is still leading nowhere.

A wall, .. sigh. Well, let's just keep banging against that wall until we can bring it down, shall we?
You know very well that religion is the biggest, strongest wall we can have in our brain, it is indoctrination, you'll have to get over it somehow, .. I did. Now it's only these little walls that Satan throws in my way, but I just climb over them. Soon, with more practice I will be able to jump over them as if they weren't even there.

You see, this is science we all can verify since we all have a mind, and I don't see/feel like there is this 'emptiness' that the table is in, matter of fact the only thing that exists is the table, and it must be the same for you.

Mm, nope; science can verify we have a brain; a "mind", as you call it, is nothing more than a representation of your brain's functionality.

Mm, .. still stuck on that "computer creates the programmer" syndrome, where the evidence is when the computer is running by itself: "see, no programmer needed!"
This is why they are so desperately working on AI robots that can repair themselves, so they can say: "See, no creator necessary, it's all natural" lol

Now I can put the table in the middle of an imagined vast void like the dark vacuum of space we been taught is out there that no one has ever seen/felt, .. then yes, the table is in this 'emptiness', because I put it there. Otherwise the table is in all that can be, and all that IS, in "Infinite", your mind, .. which is of and is God.

Because you say so. Of course.

These are basic facts, but you are not allowed to use your mind freely, you have to keep that wall there, or else (typical of all religions), .. they will call you a science hater, ignorant, and other ridicule.

Now I know that we've been taught that science and God don't mix, and this is why, because Satan is afraid that once we have scientific evidence of God, all the religions he influenced men to create, with ALL them gods will go in the dump.

Because you say so.
Yes, .. with many different examples, and experiments that demonstrate scientific facts.

Because you cannot see/feel Infinite, only KNOW Him/ yourself. This is not just scientific evidence of God, but I can show you from the Bible also that this IS God. But the thousands of years of religious indoctrination has brainwashed us so much that it is next to impossible for anyone to think outside of them.

The bible is nonsense; stop being so religious yourself and give me some actual evidence. (Uh oh, looks like you're projecting again!)

I have shown you that religions create their own gods, and they will do anything and everything in their power to keep these gods, .. tell me you don't see that when you turn on the News? Go to church, any church, .. It's all religious indoctrination.

So? Why should I give a f*ck the bible says that? It's just a book.

True, .. just a book, .. full of these, .. these 'words'.
Books, .. you can read them, throw them on a big pile and burn them and keep warm for a few hours, .. or you can build planes, trains and automobiles with them, you can indoctrinate billions of people with them, .. just a book

We are created in Gods image, only our body is of flesh/from dust, and IN this body is Gods Infinite self spirit/breath which is what makes us "individuals from God". Yet Eve, who was already a little god, .. a child of God, yet she fell for it because Satan made it sound like she will be wiser.
Because a book says so.

Look, I read your posts and can see you are pretty smart in different subjects, and you reference a lot of your 'beliefs' to books, so I know you didn't mean what you said. I KNOW that's not you, .. it's your indoctrination talking.

Look what Satan is teaching men today; "You are an animal, .. an evolving ape, from a rat" and people go around telling others this thinking they are smart! Truly pitiful.

Can't an ape be smart? Pfft, speciesist.

You know, when I look at a picture of Darwin, and an ape, I ask myself: "Who is smarter? That ape who KNOWS its an ape, or this human who THINKS he's an ape?" And if we go by the Evolution story, the ape is already a fully evolved ape, but humans are just evolving apes, .. not quite an ape yet.
Have you ever seen an ape with a mirror?

No, because I have a mind too, and the ONLY time I see/feel anything besides the table is when I create it, as I explained above.

With your brain.
Like the keyboard making your fingers type, right?
Without the mind/spirit the brain is just a 3lb. pile of dust, and God-haters/deniers been proving that for a very long time now.
Like the Blue-Brain Project, they are desperately hoping to create a computer that could operate without its programmer, .. I can just see when they achieve this: "SEE, .. the brain creates the mind!" and of course, they will celebrate it like this:
https://www.youtube.com...

You do love to twist definitions; and by the heavens, it's annoying. "Intrinsic" means fundamental; so is there nothing fundamental with God?

Like Tillich said: "God is not a being, but the Ground of Being", and I would add to this: As In "I Am", .. this is as 'fundamental' as it gets.

Don't you see that you have full control of the laws of nature? You can tilt the table down to the right, yet have the marble roll up to the left 'naturally', .. every time until YOU change it.

Nonsense. I don't change the laws of nature themselves by imagining something different. I can visualize differing laws, yet not change the ones within which we reside. Doing so would fry you, me and everything else, for that matter instantly.

But you do, we all can, .. look at a table in 'our reality', and have it tilted down on the right and roll a Ping-Pong off the table.
Now close our eyes and visualize the same thing, only let the Ping-Pong ball roll up towards the left and fall off 'up' from the table

Now tell me what is the difference to 'you' the mind (or brain if you insist) between the two?
There is absolutely no difference, .. which proves that our mind is of, and IS Gods.

Another good example I gave was the computer games we create. IN the game, the characters are stuck in obeying the 'Programmers' rules. They cannot go through a wall no matter what they do, even if a programmer was inside the character, .. unless the 'Creator' of the Program gives the character that special ability.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2017 8:29:24 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 1/21/2017 12:57:15 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/20/2017 4:30:16 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/19/2017 9:30:25 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:48:28 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
You do realize that science is not a religion, and people are not indoctrinated into it, right?

See, you're off to a bad start already. Science has become an appeal to authority, nothing more. If scientists tell you today that the secret to eternal life was eating your own feces, would you start tomorrow? I offer things anyone can prove objectively for themselves and see that the lies run deep.
Science is not an appeal to authority. It does not matter who makes the claim. No matter how much authority they have, the claim must be tested and found to be true before it is accepted. And no, I would not start eating my own waste to live longer, as I know that is absurd based on what we already know about our bodies and waste.
Correct, it is not a ball. It is a spheroid.

Wrong.
Proof?
Firstly because its surface is not perfectly smooth, and secondly because it actually bulges on its equator. If, however,

You are an effective parrot. You think watching Tyson and Cosmos on TV is making you smart, but it just makes you a brainwashed parrot, following the herd.
I don't watch science shows to gain knowledge. That is for fun. I gain knowledge through research and many reliable sources.
you are claiming that there is objective evidence that the Earth is flat, I would ask what evidence, exactly.

I have an entire thread or two devoted to presenting such, out of respect for the OP, start there. Starting a coversation here would be troublesome.
It would be just as easy to start here.
Inconclusive, hypothetical evidence? You mean photographs, hard science, and mathematics?

Photographs can be manipulated, mathematics are inconclusive. What do you mean by "hard science"?
How are the mathematics inconclusive? Why doctor the photos? And by hard science I mean scientific evidence and theories that have been shown to match observation again and again.
Except that there is no evidence for your infinite sea.

There is no evidence for a ball earth either. The conversation is purely hypothetical.
There is evidence, and Earth is still not a ball. Spheroid.
Also, the universe does not need to be infinite for Earth to be a spheroid.

Irrelevant. It's not a "spheriod".
Proof?
Does not change the fact that infinite material creates massive pressure and, therefore, a black hole or star.

is this what scientists say or is it something you've observed for yourself?
Anyone can observe pressure rising with greater depth. Have you ever been at the bottom of a deep a swimming pool? The fact that pressure rises with increased depth and a little knowledge about the formation of stars tells us that the increased pressure would push the atoms of the material together until they fused, creating a star. If the pressure was high enough, this star could collapse into a black hole or neutron star.
Density, not weight, and this would not happen without gravity.

How do you make such an assumption with a straight face? You do realize the gravity has never conclusively proven right?
Nothing in science is ever proven conclusively. They become theories that are accepted as correct until proven otherwise, in which case they are abandoned or changed.
Weight is gravitational force acting upon an object, and again, hydrogen rises because is is less dense. You could have equal masses of hydrogen and oxygen, and the hydrogen will still rise.

Parrot.
You do realize that I am repeating something that you should have learned in elementary school, right?
Due to the fact that gravity is extremely weak. The force is still there, but it is ignored, as it is miniscule. Gravity only has a noticeable effect on a large scale, over relatively short distances.

Yes I realize that gravity is not scalable, which is an obvious red flag for those that think for themselves.
Why would a constant, fundamental force of the universe be scalable? Why would it change based on what scale we observe it on?
As I said, it is weak and only noticeable on the large scale.

Your "evidence" is weak at best and easily shown to be false. Try harder next time.

Which evidence are you speaking of?
All of it.
-Jeran from jeranism

By the way, Anonymous is a psyop.

I don't care about the organization. I support what they do, but I am not affiliated. I only chose this name because it is the same one I use on my Playstation. The end came from a friend's gamertag. I just like the name, and it was easier than coming up with a new one.

How many petitions have you signed? You really think those guys are hacking into government and company sites?

Irrelevant and off topic. I have signed no petitions, and yes, i do think so. Now let's drop it and focus on the topic at hand.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 12:45:31 AM
Posted: 19 hours ago
At 1/21/2017 8:23:43 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:

We are humanity, the species whose collective knowledge scientists are trying to grow. When I say we have seen Earth from space, I mean humanity as a whole has been able to see Earth from space through the photographs and videos taken by astronauts, satellites, and probes.

Pictures are fake, people lie.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Night and day,

Same thing would happen on a flat earth with a small close sun.

the movement of stars and other planets in our solar system,

Irrelevant to the conclusion.

things appearing over the horizon,

Already disproved. You ignored it. I'm not refuting it again.

the fact that you can't see all the way across the world from a high enough vantage point,

Add perspective and atmospheric blockage to the list of subjects you have no clue about.

seismic activity and the way it functions,

Please ellaborate and show how this proves the conclusion.

gravity and how it works,

Fact: water always finds its level. Every experiment ever done with water proves this. Its a simple physical property of water and how it works. People use water in LEVELS to measure flatness. Gravity is a theory, and you are choosing a theory over a fact. This is a logical fallacy.

pictures from space,

Again, they're all fake. Composites made from scans from "satellites" stitched together in photoshop.

Earth's magnetic field,

Please ellaborate, and show how this conclusively proves that the earth is a ball.

the fact that you can move in a straight line and wind up right where you started.

Again how do you know you are moving in a straight line?

Everything about Earth that we can see is either explained by, is made possible by, or is the way that it is due to the fact that the Earth is a spheroid.

Except the fact that no curvature can be found anywhere and the inability to observe any motion whatsoever despite the fact that we are moving through space at nearly a thousand miles per second (varies) in the heliocentric model. You know, the whole "spinning ball part"?

Coming from someone who says that NASA and. Gov sites are reliable source lol.

Give me one reason that NASA is not reliable. One bit of proof.

Ok, let's test your detective skills. What's wrong with this video?

https://youtu.be...

Show me reliable sources and proof for your claim. So far, I have been proving myself,

You are parroting what you have been told, it requires no critical thinking.

even though you are the one making the absurd claim that the Earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on who claims. You claim, but you have no proof. I have provided plenty, and it's not even my responsibility to do so.

You have made the claim that the Earth is a spheroid several times in this conversation.

And yet there was not other distortion anywhere else. You're right, I don't know much about photography, as it is not one of my interests. However, if the entire lens is distorted, then the entire picture should be distorted.

You admitted to not knowing anything about photography or video yet you make a claim like you an expert herpa derp. Watch the video again and watch for a concave earth.

Then do it. You claim to have proof, but you never provide. You claim to be able to do this, but you don't do it. You're the one with a responsibility to prove yourself, and you haven't done so yet.

I did, see video above, if you can figure it out.

(accidentally deleted the last part.)

How do YOU determine the size and distance of the sun? How much curvature should there be on a ball that is 25,000 miles in circumference?

I don't determine these things, as I do not have the proper resources or knowledge of how to do so. That is why we have scientists. That is why we have people that gain the knowledge that the common man cannot do alone. That is why they share their findings with the rest of humanity. To increase collective knowledge and advance the race. Apparently it doesn't seem to work for some.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...


Oh i didnt say i couldnt explain it, i have, several times. You're just too lazy to research it.

It is not my responsibility to find your proof for you. If you do not come prepared to explain yourself and provide your proof, You should not make absurd claims. Explain it to me. Prove it The burden of proof is on you. Bear it or be crushed by it. Your choice.

Not enough room here.


Yes I do, and we are not getting into that now.

The existence of the Illuminati is directly related to the myths that the Earth is a spinning ball.

They openly admit that photos of earth from space are Photoshop composites. Ask nasa what their motive for that is...

Sources?

Do you not understand English? NASA is the source, they openly admit it.

How do you know that you are going in a straight line? Have you ever done this personally?

Again, this is why we have scientists. To do the things to gain knowledge for the human race that the common man cannot do himself.

Scientists circumnavigate the globe on the regular? You aren't very bright are you?

Not because of any curvature...
https://youtu.be...

Ignored/dropped, it stands that there is no curvature and ships do not go over it.

We can't police borders of countries adequately, but you think the government has the capability to police the edge of a planet?

With the help of God, and the Antarctic treaty, yes, the "edge" if there is one, has been heavily guarded.

If I do, you will claim that it has been doctored.

I never make a claim I can't support with evidence. The fact is there are no pictures of an eclipse from space. Red flag.

Never been proven to be false, so the theory still stands and is accepted. Besides, if it didn't, you would have to account for some very unnatural planetary movements.

At least you admit here that gravity is a theory. What reason do you have to believe that lights in the sky are directly related to anything about the earth and it's shape?

So we are just special? The laws of physics break just for us?

What "laws of physics"? But yes, we are special, we are divine creation, not that I am religious at all.

Actually, I made no claim.

You claimed the earth was a spheroid several Times. This is a claim.

I deny your claim. Besides, no matter what proof I provide, you claim it is either faked, or you come up with some absurd explanation backed by nothing but unreliable sources.

In order to prove my claim, you have to tell me how much curvature is allowed per mile on a ball that is 25,000 miles in circumference.

No, in order to prove your claim, you must provide proof. It is not my responsibility. After this post, I will cease attempting to provide proof for my denial of your absurd claim. Provide proof or your claim has no ground to stand on. And when I saw proof, i mean hard, scientific proof backed by multiple, reliable sources.

Answer the question, yes it's loaded, I know you don't have a clue how much curvature there should be. Over say, 57 miles, how much drop should there be? Answer this, and you shall have your proof.

Now I just don't know what you're talking about. What isn't a ball of plasma?

Another video ignored? Stars under full zoom. Not spherical, not balls of plasma.

https://youtu.be...

That mass is attracted to mass... try again.

We can get far enough away, and we have. Probes, satellites, astronauts.

No they haven't, you havent seen " A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Moon"?
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t
Challenger "disaster"=bullsh!t
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 12:55:56 AM
Posted: 19 hours ago
At 1/21/2017 8:29:24 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/21/2017 12:57:15 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/20/2017 4:30:16 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/19/2017 9:30:25 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:48:28 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
You do realize that science is not a religion, and people are not indoctrinated into it, right?

See, you're off to a bad start already. Science has become an appeal to authority, nothing more. If scientists tell you today that the secret to eternal life was eating your own feces, would you start tomorrow? I offer things anyone can prove objectively for themselves and see that the lies run deep.
Science is not an appeal to authority. It does not matter who makes the claim. No matter how much authority they have, the claim must be tested and found to be true before it is accepted. And no, I would not start eating my own waste to live longer, as I know that is absurd based on what we already know about our bodies and waste.
Correct, it is not a ball. It is a spheroid.

Wrong.
Proof?
Firstly because its surface is not perfectly smooth, and secondly because it actually bulges on its equator. If, however,

You are an effective parrot. You think watching Tyson and Cosmos on TV is making you smart, but it just makes you a brainwashed parrot, following the herd.
I don't watch science shows to gain knowledge. That is for fun. I gain knowledge through research and many reliable sources.
you are claiming that there is objective evidence that the Earth is flat, I would ask what evidence, exactly.

I have an entire thread or two devoted to presenting such, out of respect for the OP, start there. Starting a coversation here would be troublesome.
It would be just as easy to start here.
Inconclusive, hypothetical evidence? You mean photographs, hard science, and mathematics?

Photographs can be manipulated, mathematics are inconclusive. What do you mean by "hard science"?
How are the mathematics inconclusive? Why doctor the photos? And by hard science I mean scientific evidence and theories that have been shown to match observation again and again.
Except that there is no evidence for your infinite sea.

There is no evidence for a ball earth either. The conversation is purely hypothetical.
There is evidence, and Earth is still not a ball. Spheroid.
Also, the universe does not need to be infinite for Earth to be a spheroid.

Irrelevant. It's not a "spheriod".
Proof?
Does not change the fact that infinite material creates massive pressure and, therefore, a black hole or star.

is this what scientists say or is it something you've observed for yourself?
Anyone can observe pressure rising with greater depth. Have you ever been at the bottom of a deep a swimming pool? The fact that pressure rises with increased depth and a little knowledge about the formation of stars tells us that the increased pressure would push the atoms of the material together until they fused, creating a star. If the pressure was high enough, this star could collapse into a black hole or neutron star.
Density, not weight, and this would not happen without gravity.

How do you make such an assumption with a straight face? You do realize the gravity has never conclusively proven right?
Nothing in science is ever proven conclusively. They become theories that are accepted as correct until proven otherwise, in which case they are abandoned or changed.
Weight is gravitational force acting upon an object, and again, hydrogen rises because is is less dense. You could have equal masses of hydrogen and oxygen, and the hydrogen will still rise.

Parrot.
You do realize that I am repeating something that you should have learned in elementary school, right?
Due to the fact that gravity is extremely weak. The force is still there, but it is ignored, as it is miniscule. Gravity only has a noticeable effect on a large scale, over relatively short distances.

Yes I realize that gravity is not scalable, which is an obvious red flag for those that think for themselves.
Why would a constant, fundamental force of the universe be scalable? Why would it change based on what scale we observe it on?
As I said, it is weak and only noticeable on the large scale.

Your "evidence" is weak at best and easily shown to be false. Try harder next time.

Which evidence are you speaking of?
All of it.
-Jeran from jeranism

By the way, Anonymous is a psyop.

I don't care about the organization. I support what they do, but I am not affiliated. I only chose this name because it is the same one I use on my Playstation. The end came from a friend's gamertag. I just like the name, and it was easier than coming up with a new one.

How many petitions have you signed? You really think those guys are hacking into government and company sites?

Irrelevant and off topic. I have signed no petitions, and yes, i do think so. Now let's drop it and focus on the topic at hand.

So you are directly contradicting yourself, you support Anon, who are claiming to be anti-government, yet you believe everything they tell you.
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t
Challenger "disaster"=bullsh!t
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 4:42:53 AM
Posted: 15 hours ago
At 1/22/2017 12:55:56 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/21/2017 8:29:24 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/21/2017 12:57:15 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/20/2017 4:30:16 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/19/2017 9:30:25 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:48:28 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
You do realize that science is not a religion, and people are not indoctrinated into it, right?

See, you're off to a bad start already. Science has become an appeal to authority, nothing more. If scientists tell you today that the secret to eternal life was eating your own feces, would you start tomorrow? I offer things anyone can prove objectively for themselves and see that the lies run deep.
Science is not an appeal to authority. It does not matter who makes the claim. No matter how much authority they have, the claim must be tested and found to be true before it is accepted. And no, I would not start eating my own waste to live longer, as I know that is absurd based on what we already know about our bodies and waste.
Correct, it is not a ball. It is a spheroid.

Wrong.
Proof?
Firstly because its surface is not perfectly smooth, and secondly because it actually bulges on its equator. If, however,

You are an effective parrot. You think watching Tyson and Cosmos on TV is making you smart, but it just makes you a brainwashed parrot, following the herd.
I don't watch science shows to gain knowledge. That is for fun. I gain knowledge through research and many reliable sources.
you are claiming that there is objective evidence that the Earth is flat, I would ask what evidence, exactly.

I have an entire thread or two devoted to presenting such, out of respect for the OP, start there. Starting a coversation here would be troublesome.
It would be just as easy to start here.
Inconclusive, hypothetical evidence? You mean photographs, hard science, and mathematics?

Photographs can be manipulated, mathematics are inconclusive. What do you mean by "hard science"?
How are the mathematics inconclusive? Why doctor the photos? And by hard science I mean scientific evidence and theories that have been shown to match observation again and again.
Except that there is no evidence for your infinite sea.

There is no evidence for a ball earth either. The conversation is purely hypothetical.
There is evidence, and Earth is still not a ball. Spheroid.
Also, the universe does not need to be infinite for Earth to be a spheroid.

Irrelevant. It's not a "spheriod".
Proof?
Does not change the fact that infinite material creates massive pressure and, therefore, a black hole or star.

is this what scientists say or is it something you've observed for yourself?
Anyone can observe pressure rising with greater depth. Have you ever been at the bottom of a deep a swimming pool? The fact that pressure rises with increased depth and a little knowledge about the formation of stars tells us that the increased pressure would push the atoms of the material together until they fused, creating a star. If the pressure was high enough, this star could collapse into a black hole or neutron star.
Density, not weight, and this would not happen without gravity.

How do you make such an assumption with a straight face? You do realize the gravity has never conclusively proven right?
Nothing in science is ever proven conclusively. They become theories that are accepted as correct until proven otherwise, in which case they are abandoned or changed.
Weight is gravitational force acting upon an object, and again, hydrogen rises because is is less dense. You could have equal masses of hydrogen and oxygen, and the hydrogen will still rise.

Parrot.
You do realize that I am repeating something that you should have learned in elementary school, right?
Due to the fact that gravity is extremely weak. The force is still there, but it is ignored, as it is miniscule. Gravity only has a noticeable effect on a large scale, over relatively short distances.

Yes I realize that gravity is not scalable, which is an obvious red flag for those that think for themselves.
Why would a constant, fundamental force of the universe be scalable? Why would it change based on what scale we observe it on?
As I said, it is weak and only noticeable on the large scale.

Your "evidence" is weak at best and easily shown to be false. Try harder next time.

Which evidence are you speaking of?
All of it.
-Jeran from jeranism

By the way, Anonymous is a psyop.

I don't care about the organization. I support what they do, but I am not affiliated. I only chose this name because it is the same one I use on my Playstation. The end came from a friend's gamertag. I just like the name, and it was easier than coming up with a new one.

How many petitions have you signed? You really think those guys are hacking into government and company sites?

Irrelevant and off topic. I have signed no petitions, and yes, i do think so. Now let's drop it and focus on the topic at hand.

So you are directly contradicting yourself, you support Anon, who are claiming to be anti-government, yet you believe everything they tell you.

I don't believe everything they tell me, and I believe I asked that we move on, as this is completely irrelevant. You should focus more on actually proving your claims.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,891
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 6:46:21 AM
Posted: 13 hours ago
At 1/22/2017 4:42:53 AM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/22/2017 12:55:56 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/21/2017 8:29:24 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/21/2017 12:57:15 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/20/2017 4:30:16 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/19/2017 9:30:25 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:48:28 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
You do realize that science is not a religion, and people are not indoctrinated into it, right?

See, you're off to a bad start already. Science has become an appeal to authority, nothing more. If scientists tell you today that the secret to eternal life was eating your own feces, would you start tomorrow? I offer things anyone can prove objectively for themselves and see that the lies run deep.
Science is not an appeal to authority. It does not matter who makes the claim. No matter how much authority they have, the claim must be tested and found to be true before it is accepted. And no, I would not start eating my own waste to live longer, as I know that is absurd based on what we already know about our bodies and waste.
Correct, it is not a ball. It is a spheroid.

Wrong.
Proof?
Firstly because its surface is not perfectly smooth, and secondly because it actually bulges on its equator. If, however,

You are an effective parrot. You think watching Tyson and Cosmos on TV is making you smart, but it just makes you a brainwashed parrot, following the herd.
I don't watch science shows to gain knowledge. That is for fun. I gain knowledge through research and many reliable sources.
you are claiming that there is objective evidence that the Earth is flat, I would ask what evidence, exactly.

I have an entire thread or two devoted to presenting such, out of respect for the OP, start there. Starting a coversation here would be troublesome.
It would be just as easy to start here.
Inconclusive, hypothetical evidence? You mean photographs, hard science, and mathematics?

Photographs can be manipulated, mathematics are inconclusive. What do you mean by "hard science"?
How are the mathematics inconclusive? Why doctor the photos? And by hard science I mean scientific evidence and theories that have been shown to match observation again and again.
Except that there is no evidence for your infinite sea.

There is no evidence for a ball earth either. The conversation is purely hypothetical.
There is evidence, and Earth is still not a ball. Spheroid.
Also, the universe does not need to be infinite for Earth to be a spheroid.

Irrelevant. It's not a "spheriod".
Proof?
Does not change the fact that infinite material creates massive pressure and, therefore, a black hole or star.

is this what scientists say or is it something you've observed for yourself?
Anyone can observe pressure rising with greater depth. Have you ever been at the bottom of a deep a swimming pool? The fact that pressure rises with increased depth and a little knowledge about the formation of stars tells us that the increased pressure would push the atoms of the material together until they fused, creating a star. If the pressure was high enough, this star could collapse into a black hole or neutron star.
Density, not weight, and this would not happen without gravity.

How do you make such an assumption with a straight face? You do realize the gravity has never conclusively proven right?
Nothing in science is ever proven conclusively. They become theories that are accepted as correct until proven otherwise, in which case they are abandoned or changed.
Weight is gravitational force acting upon an object, and again, hydrogen rises because is is less dense. You could have equal masses of hydrogen and oxygen, and the hydrogen will still rise.

Parrot.
You do realize that I am repeating something that you should have learned in elementary school, right?
Due to the fact that gravity is extremely weak. The force is still there, but it is ignored, as it is miniscule. Gravity only has a noticeable effect on a large scale, over relatively short distances.

Yes I realize that gravity is not scalable, which is an obvious red flag for those that think for themselves.
Why would a constant, fundamental force of the universe be scalable? Why would it change based on what scale we observe it on?
As I said, it is weak and only noticeable on the large scale.

Your "evidence" is weak at best and easily shown to be false. Try harder next time.

Which evidence are you speaking of?
All of it.
-Jeran from jeranism

By the way, Anonymous is a psyop.

I don't care about the organization. I support what they do, but I am not affiliated. I only chose this name because it is the same one I use on my Playstation. The end came from a friend's gamertag. I just like the name, and it was easier than coming up with a new one.

How many petitions have you signed? You really think those guys are hacking into government and company sites?

Irrelevant and off topic. I have signed no petitions, and yes, i do think so. Now let's drop it and focus on the topic at hand.

So you are directly contradicting yourself, you support Anon, who are claiming to be anti-government, yet you believe everything they tell you.

I don't believe everything they tell me, and I believe I asked that we move on, as this is completely irrelevant. You should focus more on actually proving your claims.

My claim is that the government is lying about the shape of the earth, this is directly related, you do know that NASA is a government agency? https://en.wikipedia.org...
Globe earth=bullsh!t
Dinosaurs =bullsh!t
Holocaust = bullsh!t
Heliocentrism =bullsh!t
Big bang theory=bullsh!t
Evolution =bullsh!t
NASA =bullsh!t
Outer space=bullsh!t
Democracy =Bullsh!t
Freedom=bullsh!t
Gravity=bullsh!t
Challenger "disaster"=bullsh!t
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 1,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 4:42:22 PM
Posted: 3 hours ago
At 1/20/2017 12:50:17 PM, Perussi wrote:
Cthulhu still lives, too, I suppose, again in that chasm of stone which has shielded him since the sun was young. His accursed city is sunken once more, for the Vigilant sailed over the spot after the April storm; but his ministers on earth still bellow and prance and slay around idol-capped monoliths in lonely places. He must have been trapped by the sinking whilst within his black abyss, or else the world would by now be screaming with fright and frenzy. Who knows the end? What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men. A time will come"but I must not and cannot think! Let me pray that, if I do not survive this manuscript, my executors may put caution before audacity and see that it meets no other eye.

Ae'lerofae'sae'gh'vae'nglui mglw'nae'fsae'gh'vae' Knit'uli'nu tsae'gh'vae'ulsae'gh'vae'u R'lyesae'gh'vae' wgae'sae'gh'vae'nae'gl fsae'gh'vae'tae'gn.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 1,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 4:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 hours ago
At 1/21/2017 1:10:45 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:03:05 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/18/2017 8:26:53 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/18/2017 2:19:38 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/18/2017 12:15:13 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 1/16/2017 5:43:40 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 1/16/2017 4:24:02 AM, Evidence wrote:

Lol, here again: "Imagine a table, nothing but the table"
where is it?

In a white void.

You see a lot of 'white' when you think? That is a serious problem that comes from the brain, I would have it checked out if I were you!?

How so? The table is in a void, that's all.

you said "in a white void", .. so now it's just a void. May I ask what your definition of 'void' is?
Is it:
Void
noun: void; plural noun: voids
1. a completely empty space.
"the black void of space"

synonyms: vacuum, emptiness, nothingness, nullity, blankness, vacuity;

In this case, the notion of emptiness.
Because space, whether full or empty does not define Infinite, or your mind. You can fill up a void, but infinite isn't a size. Infinite is the one who created the 'table', and it's there, in your infinite mind.
You keep asserting that minds are infinite; yet never present the evidence.

Gotta step in. Cogito ergo sum is one of the main reasons we know we exist.
Yes and no; first, cogito is only that last step in the "proof", and by the end, Descartes himself knew it wasn't an actual proof ("I think" can only be true if "I am" is a given); it's a complicated subject, but whatever the case, it most absolutely does not lead to anything but the brain, as brains can think.
But who is it that is aware that your brain is thinking?

The brain; that's why it's called self-aware.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 1,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 5:10:08 PM
Posted: 3 hours ago
At 1/21/2017 8:28:42 PM, Evidence wrote:
...

Just lots of false equivalences and strawmen, not to speak of projection.

1. Learn how evolution works.
2. Stop projecting your own religiousness on others.
3. If God is what you claims him to be, he cannot have any properties nor traits (nor meaning, for that matter).
ANON_TacTiX
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 8:37:56 PM
Posted: 3 minutes ago
At 1/22/2017 6:46:21 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/22/2017 4:42:53 AM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/22/2017 12:55:56 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/21/2017 8:29:24 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/21/2017 12:57:15 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/20/2017 4:30:16 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
At 1/19/2017 9:30:25 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:48:28 PM, ANON_TacTiX wrote:
You do realize that science is not a religion, and people are not indoctrinated into it, right?

See, you're off to a bad start already. Science has become an appeal to authority, nothing more. If scientists tell you today that the secret to eternal life was eating your own feces, would you start tomorrow? I offer things anyone can prove objectively for themselves and see that the lies run deep.
Science is not an appeal to authority. It does not matter who makes the claim. No matter how much authority they have, the claim must be tested and found to be true before it is accepted. And no, I would not start eating my own waste to live longer, as I know that is absurd based on what we already know about our bodies and waste.
Correct, it is not a ball. It is a spheroid.

Wrong.
Proof?
Firstly because its surface is not perfectly smooth, and secondly because it actually bulges on its equator. If, however,

You are an effective parrot. You think watching Tyson and Cosmos on TV is making you smart, but it just makes you a brainwashed parrot, following the herd.
I don't watch science shows to gain knowledge. That is for fun. I gain knowledge through research and many reliable sources.
you are claiming that there is objective evidence that the Earth is flat, I would ask what evidence, exactly.

I have an entire thread or two devoted to presenting such, out of respect for the OP, start there. Starting a coversation here would be troublesome.
It would be just as easy to start here.
Inconclusive, hypothetical evidence? You mean photographs, hard science, and mathematics?

Photographs can be manipulated, mathematics are inconclusive. What do you mean by "hard science"?
How are the mathematics inconclusive? Why doctor the photos? And by hard science I mean scientific evidence and theories that have been shown to match observation again and again.
Except that there is no evidence for your infinite sea.

There is no evidence for a ball earth either. The conversation is purely hypothetical.
There is evidence, and Earth is still not a ball. Spheroid.
Also, the universe does not need to be infinite for Earth to be a spheroid.

Irrelevant. It's not a "spheriod".
Proof?
Does not change the fact that infinite material creates massive pressure and, therefore, a black hole or star.

is this what scientists say or is it something you've observed for yourself?
Anyone can observe pressure rising with greater depth. Have you ever been at the bottom of a deep a swimming pool? The fact that pressure rises with increased depth and a little knowledge about the formation of stars tells us that the increased pressure would push the atoms of the material together until they fused, creating a star. If the pressure was high enough, this star could collapse into a black hole or neutron star.
Density, not weight, and this would not happen without gravity.

How do you make such an assumption with a straight face? You do realize the gravity has never conclusively proven right?
Nothing in science is ever proven conclusively. They become theories that are accepted as correct until proven otherwise, in which case they are abandoned or changed.
Weight is gravitational force acting upon an object, and again, hydrogen rises because is is less dense. You could have equal masses of hydrogen and oxygen, and the hydrogen will still rise.

Parrot.
You do realize that I am repeating something that you should have learned in elementary school, right?
Due to the fact that gravity is extremely weak. The force is still there, but it is ignored, as it is miniscule. Gravity only has a noticeable effect on a large scale, over relatively short distances.

Yes I realize that gravity is not scalable, which is an obvious red flag for those that think for themselves.
Why would a constant, fundamental force of the universe be scalable? Why would it change based on what scale we observe it on?
As I said, it is weak and only noticeable on the large scale.

Your "evidence" is weak at best and easily shown to be false. Try harder next time.

Which evidence are you speaking of?
All of it.
-Jeran from jeranism

By the way, Anonymous is a psyop.

I don't care about the organization. I support what they do, but I am not affiliated. I only chose this name because it is the same one I use on my Playstation. The end came from a friend's gamertag. I just like the name, and it was easier than coming up with a new one.

How many petitions have you signed? You really think those guys are hacking into government and company sites?

Irrelevant and off topic. I have signed no petitions, and yes, i do think so. Now let's drop it and focus on the topic at hand.

So you are directly contradicting yourself, you support Anon, who are claiming to be anti-government, yet you believe everything they tell you.

I don't believe everything they tell me, and I believe I asked that we move on, as this is completely irrelevant. You should focus more on actually proving your claims.

My claim is that the government is lying about the shape of the earth, this is directly related, you do know that NASA is a government agency? https://en.wikipedia.org...

I do know, but that is a loose connection at best. I will no longer reply to any post or section of a post relating to Anonymous. I asked that you let it go and get back on topic, and you didn't.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein