Jump to topic:

Blackfish

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:16:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Speaking of telepathy, by the way, this documentary is profound.

http://www.debate.org...

Just as with the poor dude who got shot by the cops in Sitara's thread below this, the tragedies in this documentary are f*cking eerie. And this is trans-species.

Two of the deaths ring thoroughly of what I'm talking about it the thread I linked there. One guy speaks the night beforehand of how he feels tired, that his job is very physical, and feeling tired could get him killed, and the next day he dies. Another girl, the complete control freak of trainers, gets slaughtered by a whale, and after the most frightening display of disturbed sentience by the whale... I don't even know what to say.

Tilikum the killer whale, harvested for his semen, and probably named for his semen too, kills this beautiful girl, after having very possibly killed some other mentally deranged guy, and not only that, but after having bitten off his testicles. Here are whales and people making profound statements about society, and with their lives.

Dudes, it's time to cop on. Maybe girls who are raped really are asking for it, no? Maybe we're all just dumb as f*ck making profound statements with each other, unsure of each other, and it's time we had a little faith. Yeah, I said it.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:21:39 PM
It's just the truth at this stage as far as I'm concerned. My next door neighbour, too, had his father go through a full year of Guillain-Barr syndrome, to then, himself, fall off a wall and split his head open one night, stopping his heart for 8 seconds. I mean imagine for a moment that he wanted to experience what his father went through and got his wish. How profound and precise is that? And yet here we are, all of us bumbling along. It doesn't make any sense to me, but that we've much too little faith in ourselves and those around us.

Someone tell me I'm making sense here please.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:25:56 PM
Some crazy dude jumps into a pool with a killer whale and the sea world people release that he died of hypothermia only it's later revealed that there were a whole load of bite marks all over him and he's had his testicles ripped off. I mean there's your choice of fabricated death, let alone the other f*cked up stuff. This sh*t is eerie as f*ck.

But no... Nah. NAH. Haha, the world is f*cked.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:40:00 PM
At 7/25/2013 8:10:59 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I have always had this strange ability to not be murdered. And I tried hard for it too, you might say, but it never came. Sometimes I think I threw myself to the Devil and God stayed his hand. Though you might say otherwise, and less crazily maybe, of fear.

Now I have never hit first, not my style. But I have been a bastard to goad someone into attacking me, and funnily, on the worst of folk, as you might say, it works much more rarely. I've always found that interesting, as if there was some knowing between us, or there was some deeper understanding of my character on their part than on that of the ordinary joe.

Now it might be down to some smell I exude or something, some lack of fear on my part. But I'm not so sure. Eye contact seems to be the maker of my luck, and then I'd put it to a more conscious understanding maybe. I think sometimes that those worst of people figure that I understand, and so waste no time on me. I figure that all people make statements with everything that they do, and that that statement would be wasted on me. These people are expressing that they think this is a violent world, but not needlessly, I think, and that is interesting. Their violence is a cry for help, I think, and then talk about irony, right?
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 9:43:42 AM
At 9/16/2013 8:40:58 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I am so right but nobody will reply to me because I'm literally talking about magic.

Lol. This is one of the most entertaining posts I've read yet on here. What exactly is the subject? The killing Killer Whale? Or some special form of higher awareness between animals and humans?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 10:55:59 PM
At 9/17/2013 9:43:42 AM, Naysayer wrote:
I am so right but nobody will reply to me because I'm literally talking about magic.

Lol. This is one of the most entertaining posts I've read yet on here. What exactly is the subject? The killing Killer Whale? Or some special form of higher awareness between animals and humans?
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:41:35 AM
At 9/17/2013 10:55:59 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/17/2013 9:43:42 AM, Naysayer wrote:

Indeed. I've seen it. I was just at Red Lobster last week.