Jump to topic:

America - best country in the world

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 7:31:23 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
United States of America is the greatest country in the world because you can live like a king and be free and buy whatever you want, live wherever you like, say whatever you want thanks to free speech, and the people in the rest of the world all want to live here, that is why they all immigrate to America to live their American dream.

People might disagree but then why is everyone migrating here then, People from third world countries migrate to other countries with the point of eventually ending up in America, international students all come here. People from all over the world come to America, people from Asia, Africa, Europe, middle East all want to come to America.

I'm not knocking all the other countries in the world, (seen many of them) but for the overall quality of life I have to say America is the best.

God Bless America
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 7:43:07 PM
At 1/11/2017 7:31:23 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
United States of America is the greatest country in the world because you can live like a king and be free and buy whatever you want, live wherever you like, say whatever you want thanks to free speech, and the people in the rest of the world all want to live here, that is why they all immigrate to America to live their American dream.

People might disagree but then why is everyone migrating here then, People from third world countries migrate to other countries with the point of eventually ending up in America, international students all come here. People from all over the world come to America, people from Asia, Africa, Europe, middle East all want to come to America.

I'm not knocking all the other countries in the world, (seen many of them) but for the overall quality of life I have to say America is the best.

God Bless America

You're wrong. If I were to look for the best quality of life, I wouldn't turn to America. Canada would be a better choice instead.

I would go to America just to study or make money. It is well known that the US has the best universities in the world. Also, it's a good choice to set up a bussiness, the US market is incredibly huge.

But never, ever, settle down in the US. It's my opinion.

BR
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:04:58 PM
At 1/11/2017 7:43:07 PM, Archaholic wrote:

God Bless America

You're wrong. If I were to look for the best quality of life, I wouldn't turn to America. Canada would be a better choice instead.

I would go to America just to study or make money. It is well known that the US has the best universities in the world. Also, it's a good choice to set up a bussiness, the US market is incredibly huge.

BR

it comes down to how much freedom do you actually want, or how much are you willing to give up depending on where you are going and where you are from.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:10:37 PM
Ireland is the best country in the world.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:12:14 PM

God Bless America

BR

So you like the Universities and making money in the US but you wouldn't want to live there. C'mon there are many beautiful places to live in the US, you can live in Key West with sunshine all year round, or if you like the wilderness you can have a ranch in Colorado or sunny California or if you like colder weather then settle in the northern states, plus all the space you want, it's not cramped like Europe or Asia
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:13:32 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:10:37 PM, Devilry wrote:

Ireland is damp and cold, and why did the Irish all emigrate to New York in the early 1900's
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:18:59 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:13:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Ireland is damp and cold, and why did the Irish all emigrate to New York in the early 1900's

Because of the f*cking famine lol. Potato blight. We good now though. Europe's largest beef exporter.

And us Irish were made for the damp and cold.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:26:12 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:18:59 PM, Devilry wrote:

Because of the f*cking famine lol. Potato blight. We good now though. Europe's largest beef exporter.

So why is Ireland going bankrupt like Greece. there are no jobs,

come to America, we celebrate St. Patrick's day and drink green beer
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:32:30 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:26:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

We have like 7% unemployment to America's 5%, and we don't do half the mathemagic on those numbers. Greece is 25% unemployment. And there's literally jobs everywhere. I'd say we just have a lot of, like, ghettos tbh. This year's budget gave a Christmas bonus to welfare recipients because government had more money than it knew what to do with lmao

You'll never beat St. Patrick's Day in Ireland, mate.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:38:54 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:32:30 PM, Devilry wrote:

We have like 7% unemployment to America's 5%, and we don't do half the mathemagic on those numbers. Greece is 25% unemployment. And there's literally jobs everywhere. I'd say we just have a lot of, like, ghettos tbh. This year's budget gave a Christmas bonus to welfare recipients because government had more money than it knew what to do with lmao

How about the Irish women? Can't beat a Texan or Californian girls
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:42:46 PM

Ireland has more restrictions than the u.s the most notable being that Ireland has much stricter gun control.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:43:24 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:38:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

How about the Irish women? Can't beat a Texan or Californian girls

You haven't lived til you've f*cked an Irish gypsy. Worth the shotgun wedding to follow it.

Always found the American girls a bit high-pitched myself.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:46:25 PM

Ireland has more restrictions than the u.s the most notable being that Ireland has much stricter gun control.

I think most countries have more strict gun laws then the USA, how many other countries can you walk into Joe's gun shop or Wal-mart and walk out with a Mack 10
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:47:29 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:42:46 PM, Iacov wrote:

And we have like 30-40 murders a year to the US's 16,000. Never had a serial killer, school-shooting, anything like that. And nobody terrorises us because we're only have the laugh.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:51:41 PM

And we have like 30-40 murders a year to the US's 16,000. Never had a serial killer, school-shooting, anything like that. And nobody terrorises us because we're only have the laugh.

I think you are forgetting the IRA and the people that died in the bombings every year.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:56:37 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:51:41 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I think you are forgetting the IRA and the people that died in the bombings every year.

That was us terrorising other people; that's different. And it was only a bit of craic.

IRA contents itself these days with keeping heroin at bay. Great bunch of lads.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 8:58:00 PM
Having a sort of underground army actually has real perks tbh. There's great law and order in them.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:00:48 PM
At 1/11/2017 8:56:37 PM, Devilry wrote:

That was us terrorising other people; that's different. And it was only a bit of craic.

Serial Killer from Ireland
Dorcas Kelly was a madam who operated the Maiden Tower brothel on Copper Alley, off Fishamble Street in the southwest part of Dublin, Ireland. Accused of killing shoemaker John Dowling on St. Patrick's Day 1760, her brothel was investigated by the authorities. Investigators then found the corpses of five men hidden in the vaults of her brothel. Kelly was executed by partial hanging and burning at the stake on Gallows Road (modern Baggot Street). After her execution she was waked by prostitutes on Copper Alley; thirteen of them were arrested for disorder and sent to Newgate Prison, Dublin.[1][2]

School shooting in Ireland
The Dunblane school massacre was one of the deadliest mass murders in the UK's history, when gunman Thomas Hamilton killed sixteen children and one teacher at Dunblane Primary School near Stirling, Scotland on 13 March 1996, before killing himself.

On total killings
America also has a much larger total population so obviously we would have more crime.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:03:37 PM

As part of ongoing U.S. efforts against terrorism, the Secretary of State has designated the terrorist group Continuity Irish Republican Army, along with its aliases Continuity Army Council and Republican Sinn Fein, as a foreign terrorist organization under the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:04:05 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:00:48 PM, Iacov wrote:

Dorcas Kelly was a madam who operated the Maiden Tower brothel on Copper Alley, off Fishamble Street in the southwest part of Dublin, Ireland. Accused of killing shoemaker John Dowling on St. Patrick's Day 1760, her brothel was investigated by the authorities. Investigators then found the corpses of five men hidden in the vaults of her brothel. Kelly was executed by partial hanging and burning at the stake on Gallows Road (modern Baggot Street). After her execution she was waked by prostitutes on Copper Alley; thirteen of them were arrested for disorder and sent to Newgate Prison, Dublin.[1][2]

The Dunblane school massacre was one of the deadliest mass murders in the UK's history, when gunman Thomas Hamilton killed sixteen children and one teacher at Dunblane Primary School near Stirling, Scotland on 13 March 1996, before killing himself.

On total killings
America also has a much larger total population so obviously we would have more crime.

Scotland is not Ireland mate. And female serial killers don't count; that's just a little bit of uniquity for you.

And your population is 60 times ours, which would allow you ~2,500 murders. You're way over that.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:06:21 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:03:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

As part of ongoing U.S. efforts against terrorism, the Secretary of State has designated the terrorist group Continuity Irish Republican Army, along with its aliases Continuity Army Council and Republican Sinn Fein, as a foreign terrorist organization under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

I am unfazed by the Secretary of State's efforts.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:11:58 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:04:05 PM, Devilry wrote:

On total killings

Scotland is not Ireland mate. And female serial killers don't count; that's just a little bit of uniquity for you.

And your population is 60 times ours, which would allow you ~2,500 murders. You're way over that.

Oh that's my bad but even so that only takes away th school shooting.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:13:47 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:11:58 PM, Iacov wrote:

On total killings

http://www.nationmaster.com...
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:18:05 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:13:47 PM, Iacov wrote:

On total killings

I think this comes out a decisive victory for Ireland.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:26:40 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:18:05 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 1/11/2017 9:13:47 PM, Iacov wrote:

On total killings

I think this comes out a decisive victory for Ireland.
On the crime issues sure you have less violent crimes.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:38:58 PM

Of course...Should have known. Its on my bucket list for sure.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:43:30 PM

On total killings

Well, if ya don't go round given people reasons to kill you I think people fit in just fine over here. Otherwise, you shoulda armed yourself.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:56:46 PM

God Bless America

BR

Canada is a good runner up in pretty much every way to the United States. Nicer than almost every state but Minnesota, and maybe Alaska though I've never been there. Still though, we win and we have so much more to offer. That's why they are so nice to us. Canada has amazing hunting and fishing, but so does the US. They got us beat at hockey though, which may be the best sport in the world.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 10:41:22 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:38:58 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

Of course...Should have known. Its on my bucket list for sure.

We'll have a pint. :D