- The RSS Service is for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Content, are strictly prohibited. You may not add any content to the RSS Service.
- You agree not to associate any feeds from the RSS Service with any content that might harm the reputation of Debate.org, its affiliated companies, its employees or its partners. You may not use or display the RSS Content in any matter that suggests that Debate.org promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services.
- You must use the RSS Service as provided by Debate.org, and you may not edit or modify the text, content or links supplied by Debate.org. You agree to use the RSS Service only to provide headlines, each with a functional link to the associated content on our website that shall display the full content immediately (e.g., no jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages or other content). You further agree not to frame or otherwise control the browser window (if any) in which the RSS Content opens, including limiting the size or position of such window. The RSS service may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the full article on the Debate.org Site. You may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable Debate.org Site web page.
- Debate.org retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Service, RSS Content, and any and all Debate.org logos and trademarks used in connection with the RSS Service. You agree to provide proper attribution to Debate.org as the source of the RSS Content in reasonable proximity to your use thereof, and you agree that you will not modify the format or branding of the headlines, digests and other information provided in the RSS Service. The RSS Service may not be disassembled or otherwise redistributed by third-party RSS providers without our express prior written consent.
- We provide the RSS Service as is and shall not be held liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE RSS SERVICE AND RSS CONTENT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.