• Yes, i agree.

Yes, i agree with this. I strongly believe that Charles Clarke actually deserved his money back. After the $11k was seized at CVG, it should be lawfully given to Charles Clarke. This is because the money belongs to him. I think that he ought to be careful now after this incident.

• He needs to go to college.

The cops saw deep pockets. Unfortunately, many law enforcement departments are incentivized to take people's property. They just claim that the person was going to use the money for drugs, and then they keep the money. In this case, the cops were eager to take a child's money for college. They should return it.

• Yes, I think so.

Civil asset forfeiture is a practice in which police are able to seize cash and property from people who are suspect of a crime -- even if that person isn’t convicted or sometimes even charged. He was going to use to pay for college. No drugs or anything illegal was found during the incident.

• Yes, he did.

Charles Clarke spent time saving that money. He did not deserve to get his life savings taken from him just because he did not trust banks. 11,000 dollars is not a lot for a drug trafficker, but it is a great deal for someone who spent 5 years saving that money.