• Yes I really enjoyed the movie.

Braveheart is probably one of my most favorite medieval movies. It has great actors and pretty nice battle scenes. One other thing I might want to warn you about is that it's not very historically accurate. From what I know King Edward 1 was actually a great king and did many good things for England.

• I liked Bravheart

I enjoy movies in general, but the movie BraveHeart goes to be a classic and actually one of my personal favorites as well. This classic 1995 film featuring lead actor Mel Gibson is terrific. A movie about a commoner begins a revolt and leads Scottish warriors against the cruel English tyrant who rules Scotland with an iron fist. Definitely a movie to watch.

• I liked Braveheart

Braveheart has several important themes inside its story-telling. It is important to stand for what is right, even if you stand in the face of the established rule of law. It is important to find others who share your beliefs and unite to increase the impact and influence of your ideas. And finally, even if you stand for what is good and right, even if you are joined by a host of others who believe in you, the powers that be are still able and likely to retaliate against one who stirs unrest against them and their rule. These complex themes are why I like Braveheart.