(For The Anime Fans) If Sword Art Online was real, and they parameters set forth in the anime are still there, would you play?

Asked by: Bloodmancer
  • Yes I would play.

I love that anime and I would love an heard racing, adrenalin pumping', amazing adventure. I mean only for the people who are not scared can play and I am one of them. I would be a solo player because if I get too close It would slow me down.

• Ya ay ayay ay a

Yayayayayayay ya aya a yay yaya yay ay a y ayy ay a yay ay ay a ya yayaya a yay aya y a yay ay a y yay a ya ya yay a ya ya yay ay ayay a yayaya a ya yay ay ayaay a ya yay ay ay a yaay

• Yes, there is never enough Anime.

Yes, if Sword Art Online was real, and the parameters set forth in the anime are still there, I would play, because I love Anime. Anime is awesome, and it would be fun to be able to play real sword art online. The art they come up with in Anime is really cool, and I have to hand it to them for it.