Is it logical for elementary or high schools to allow cell phones?

• Yes but only sometimes

I believe that cell phones should be allowed but should be off at all times unless it's an emergency situation. The only time the student would absolutely need it would be for an emergency and anything else would just be unnecessary. I would make the students keep them in their lockers so that they aren't playing games or texting on them the rest of the time.

• No phone school

It distracts students and teachers.Also they distract u from learning f f ff ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f ff f f f f f ff ff f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f

• It is needed

I have two children of my own, and once they go to public school I do want to give them cell phones in order to contact me incise something happens...They get or feel sick, they are being bullied, they feel threatened or scared by a teacher, school or personal emergency...I think it is a good idea and tool to use for parents to be connected to their children while they are at school or any public area.

• Times have changed!

Schools may have rules and policies in place for cell phones, but I highly doubt they will be able to control will allowances or not, kids having cell phones. It, sadly, has become typical for school shootings and other unsafe school scenarios and thus parents give children cell phones for immediate contact. No longer will schools have the say in the allowance of cell phones, because they are now becoming life saving tools.

• Yes it is logical to allow cellphones in schools.

I think it makes sense for elementary and high schools to allow cellphones, but I also think that their use needs to be limited. They should be allowed to have them in case of an emergency situation, but they should not be allowed to use them during learning times. They could be permitted for lunch, recess, or study hall, but during class they should be kept away.

• Phones Within Reason

I do not advocate children texting each other during the school day, however, in this day and age, it seems only logical for schools to allow cell phones. Primarily, the more phones in a room, the more equipped we are for an emergency. In a worst case scenario, a lone child's ability to call out could save countless lives. Cell phones are also very powerful tools that can be used for countless academic pursuits.

• No phone school

• No phone school

Diqiucun_Cunmin says2016-02-16T02:47:50.123
*reasonable, not logical.