"Lucy:" Will Scarlett Johansson's appearance in this movie save it from flopping?

• Johansson will help

Scarlett Johansson is well liked and a big star so I'm sure it will help the movie at the box office a lot but ultimately it depends if it is a good movie or not. The writer/director Luc Besson has done some great movies like Leon The Professional but has also done some not so great movies so I'm curious to see how it is rated when it comes out.

• Yes, Scarlett Johansson will save the movie Lucy

The movie Lucy is a fresh concept and the addition of the beautiful Scarlett Johansson will bring people to the theatres. I know that I will be going to see it just because she is in it because I am a really big fan. Most movies do OK during the summer anyway.

• No, a stupid premise overcomes all.

Scarlett Johansson can't save it from its ignoramus premise. A girl suddenly gets use of one hundred percent of her mental powers and goes from dimwit to god. Also, thanks for telling us everything, trailer. The other elements, namely explosions and special effects, look relatively tame in comparison to other movies out right now. I don't see this one standing out enough to improve its box office

• Appearance does not make a good movie

There are several factors that determine whether a movie is incredible, horrible, or just average. In order to determine if a movie is good you have to examine the setting, how the story plays out, the characters, and the acting. All of these things need to be good. Scarlett Johansson's appearance alone cannot save a movie. If the movie is bad, then appearance can't help it.

• No, a stupid premise overcomes all.

Scarlett Johansson can't save it from its ignoramus premise. A girl suddenly gets use of one hundred percent of her mental powers and goes from dimwit to god. Also, thanks for telling us everything, trailer. The other elements, namely explosions and special effects, look relatively tame in comparison to other movies out right now. I don't see this one standing out enough to improve its box office.