Mike Pence fights public release of Indiana emails: Do you think he is doing the right thing?

• No, I don`t think so.

Oh, here we go again. Come clean Mike and put it behind you.Come on Mike. Learn from Hillary Clinton. Stop the emails. One on one and "Face to Face" in a private place. Any information that is stored or passed through a State owned server is subject to the Indiana Access to Public Records Act.

• He is being a hypocrite.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this news story. Trump went red in the face screaming about Clinton's emails and now his VP is hiding emails! They are not even personal emails, they are official emails that were legally asked to be shared with the people. I wonder how many more stunts like this Trump's administration is going to pull.

• There is nothing damaging.

Right now, Pence needs to look transparent. This is especially true after the Hamilton cast put him in the spotlight. He should just release the emails because he was a good, honest governor. There is nothing damaging in those emails that he wouldn't want the world to see. He should release them and get it off his shoulders.

• What does he have to hide?

I always have to wonder when someone fights an issue like this. Are they hiding something? Why doesn't he just let it happen and show people that he has nothing to hide? Of course, it could just be a matter of being stubborn or thinking that he has a right to privacy, but I can't help but wonder what is in the emails.