"Sam & Cat" cancellation rumors: Should "Sam & Cat," a children's show, be cancelled in light of Jennette McCurdy's racy selfies which recently circulated online?

• Totally based on personal experience

My two sons and three of their friends were watching this show. I come up to see what they are watching and my son is talking to his friends about Jennette's "rack". After demanding to know where he found this, he showed me her selfies, and they were sent to him from his friend.

• Yes, television stations for kids should have morality rules.

Networks like Disney often have morality clauses in their contracts; or, even unspoken, it's known that they need to maintain certain appearances since kids are watching. While Jennette McCurdy is 21 and an adult, she's an actress on Nickelodeon, which is a station geared toward a younger audience. Her selfies might be emulated by younger girls. By canceling the show, Nickelodeon is showing that there are repercussions for making poor decisions.

• Shes growing up

I am 13 and I remember when the first episode of iCarly in the early 2000's and they are growing up we can't do anything about that. I bet if they are fired by Nick for taking porn, they won't care because she started when she was a kid now shes a women. More shows will need her, Don't blame her she's growing up

• No way at all.

The fact that there is even rumors of this cartoon being cancelled is silly. Who cares if Jennette McCudry took racy selifes? Are we really this squeamish, still? If you don't want your kids to know about what she did, don't let them see what she did. That simple, really.

• No, this shouldn't impact her job.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing she did was illegal. She is a grown woman who was posing in a variety of dresses. Yes, some of the dresses may have been revealing, but I don't believe there was any nudity shown. If that is the case then she should be allowed to keep her job. Parents should be monitoring they children's online activity and should always remind their children that these are entertainers and not role models.

• Sam & Cat should not be cancelled based on one mistake

I think that cancelling Sam & Cat based on the actions of one of the cast would draw too much attention to the matter at hand - as most likely, the viewers of the show have no idea what has happened, and will ask more questions if the show is cancelled. If it is enjoyed by children, there's no reason to put an end to it, just based on one mistake that should never have gone public.