(Survey) Do you believe eating living bugs is disgusting?

Asked by: aaronyero
  • Yes, but you have to do what you have to do to survive!

I don't eat bugs! Do you? No, you don't! That's because it's disgusting. If I was in a situation when I would starve to death if I didn't eat a live bug, I would do it.. But if I had to do that everyday.. Just no. That's gross. Do people do that? Ew!

• Ya! That is gross!!

Ive never eaten a live (or dead bug) and i never plan to! Dude! Thats just nasty! I mean, YOUR EATING A BUG!! Do you have any idea where that thing has been? I'm not a germaphobe, but...UGH! Does it wriggle as it goes down? I hat no idea ppl did that! EW!!

• No I Don't

To me eating bugs is not disgusting, I just wanted to take a survey to see if indeed it is taboo in major societies. According to society it's taboo. This is simply a survey I wanted to take, to see if it's only where I live. You don't have to explain why it's disgusting, just state your opinion. This is simply a survey.

• Animals do it all the time.

I don't think it is disgusting for animals to do it. They have to survive after all and it is natural. As far as humans eating living bugs, then that is a little bit ridiculous. It is as ridiculous as eating a living fish or cow. You would have to cook it first! Unless it is sashimi or rare to some extend, but they are dead.

• No I don't

I don't think its gross because that's all that some people have to depend on and to some people that's all they know as to eating habits people act like we don't do it because when we eat chocolate it has spider legs in it and a lot of people like chocolate.

• No I don't

• Personally, Yes. Worldly, No.

So I don't eat bugs, alive or otherwise. HOWEVER, I do not think it is disgusting. I personally have habits that others would find gross, so I choose not to judge. I say, if you like it, have at! Don't let other people pressure you to change who you are! Having said that, bugs are delicacies in some places. They think it is fine. Who are we to judge them?