"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Do you agree?

Asked by: willbertbot
  • The Enemy of My Enemy is Most Certainly My Friend

Yes, I agree with the notion that "The Enemey of My Enemy is My Friend" as the axiom is a call to search for allies where one can. If someone else, be it person or nation, also opposes the same person or nation that you do, it would be foolish not to propose an alliance.

• The enemy of my enemy...

Is my enemy's enemy. No more, no less.
    Maxim 29, kids.
    But mostly what the other guy said.
    . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No, because it's a matter of different disagreements from different angles.

I remember I had a problem with my friends in a football game with one of my friends, which eventually ended up with fight and wrath, but non of my other football mates didn't even try to solve the issue but also some of them even tried to exaggerate and conflagrate my fight with my friend more and more. I remember that they were ignoring for his idea about being in forward when we used to play soccer, but the idea that they didn't want him to be in forward and I didn't want him to be in forward didn't mean that they were okay with me to be in forward level of soccer game. Each and every one of them was trying to do any thing they could to be in forward no matter what. The fact that humanity is a selfish existent proofs the idea about that in most cases the enemy of my enemy not necessarily is my friend because the aspect of selfishness comes forward.