..'the leopard shall lie down with the young goat',...Isaiah 11:6

Asked by: zeromeansnothing
  • Yes--this will happen when God restores the earth to it's original condition.-Peace between all the animals and even mankind

God's purpose has long been to make the earth a global paradise. He placed Adam and Eve in a paradise garden, and he gave them the command to fill the earth with their offspring and to take care of all of its creatures. (Gen. 1:28) Instead, Adam and Eve followed Satan into rebellion and plunged all their offspring into imperfection, sin, and death. Yet, God’s purpose never changed. Once spoken, his words always find complete fulfillment.:
    (Isaiah 55:11,12)"For just as the rain and the snow pour down from heaven And do not return there until they saturate the earth, making it produce and sprout,Giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,11 So my word that goes out of my mouth will be.
    It will not return to me without results,But it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight,And it will have sure success in what I send it to do."
    Also -many people say a prayer asking for God's Kingdom to come and his will to be done "on earth as it is in heaven". Soon this prayer will be answered in full.
    I could have put a lot more information -but wasn't sure if you were interested in it. You can let me know if you are.

• She is salivating her next move

What is the logic behind this fantasy.
    Is it a declaration that nature can be controlled?
    Is it an uncomfortableness when confronted with nature's truth.
    Is it an attempt to airbrush reality.

She may lie down with the young goat and watch her cubs toy with it.
    What does this say about religion. Is it metaphorical from start to finish.???