"The Rock" set to star as pulp hero Doc Savage: Is he a good for for the role?

• Yes, The Rock will do well in this role.

The Rock is a fantastic actor and has proven himself capable of performing well in a variety of roles. He is naturally suited to this role as he fits the character very well. He will also do a great job portraying Doc Savage due to his personality and body type.

• "The Rock" is a perfect person for the role as pulp hero Doc Savage

"The Rock" is a perfect person for the role as pulp hero Doc Savage because he possesses a number of excellent qualities that makes him able to perform multiple roles. We have seen him exceptionally perform in comedy, horror and dramatic roles. He is very well rounded and a terrific actor.

• Yes, "The Rock" would make a good Doc Savage.

I believe "The Rock" would make an excellent Doc Savage. His acting skills transfer well to both children's movies as well as superhero movies. He is physically fit, which suits a superhero. He is funny and charismatic, also befitting of a superhero. He is also able to fill the role of a lead actor.

• No, The Rock is good for the role of Doc Savage.

I do not believe The Rock is good for the role of Doc Savage. Doc Savage was not only an adventurer, but a master of disguise and imitations and The Rock, while a talented actor, does not have a wide range. While he is appropriate for the action, I believe the superior intelligence of Doc Savage would be better portrayed but someone who is a bit more versatile. I do not think Doc Savage is tradition super hero.