2016 Emmy Awards: Do you prefer Game of Thrones fantasy to The People vs. O.J. Simpson reality, also?

• Yes, I also prefer Game of Thrones fantasy to The People vs. O.J. Simpson reality.

Yes, I also prefer Game of Thrones fantasy to The People vs. O.J. Simpson reality because it is nice to be transported away from this world to a fictional universe now and then. We all know what happened in the Simpson case, but we are left waiting to see what happens in Game of Thrones.

• Game of Thrones has to win everything.

I have never been so affected by any form of media as I was by the last couple of episodes of Game of Thrones. The entire team behind these series have taken a story and transformed it into a work of art. Everything from the acting to the sets, to the costumes, to the music, to the cinematography is fantastic. They will win everything.

• Yes, I prefer the Game of Thrones

The Games of Thrones fantasy is deserving of all its Emmy Award. The creative story and characters have captured a strong audience appeal. The series broke the record for most wins at the Emmy Awards. I think U.S. audiences enjoy the fantasy over reality, since we deal with so many harsh issues in real life everyday.

• No, I do not prefer Game of Thrones over The People vs. OJ Simpson.

No, I do not prefer Game of Thrones over The People vs. OJ Simpson. I am actually a fan of both television programs. They are in completely differnt genres with totally different types of actors. the similiarities are in the excellent writing and acting as well as things like art direction, costuming and sets. The two shows are in the category of "good TV" for me.