A 19 year old was charged with trying to kill Donald Trump. Will there be more assassination attempts?

• Yes, I believe there will be more assassination attempts on Donald Trump's life.

Yes, I believe there will be more assassination attempts on Donald Trump's life because Trump has said inflammatory remarks about several different groups of people. In America, it is very easy to get a fire arm hence mentally disturbed people can acquire guns and try to hurt Donald Trump and his family members.

• He has set the tone

Unfortunately Donald Trump has set the tone for his own demise, literally and figuratively. He has spewed so much hateful rhetoric that it is no surprise that someone with a hint of mental illness and/or a bit of irrationality will think it is their duty to take him out. He has turned the race for the White House a scary, mean-spirited thing.

• Trump will face more assassination attempts

Donald Trump will face more assassination attempts as the election year heats up. He has said many controversial things and made a lot of enemies. This has created a lot of animosity and bad feelings that is boiling over into anger. Someone that has the means and is not in his or her right mind will no doubt make another assassination attempt.

Yes, I believe there will be more assassination attempts on Donald Trump's life because Trump has said a lot of inflammatory remarks about different groups of people. People in American genuinely hate Trump and some mentally disturbed individual can decide to get a firearm and attempt to shoot Trump and his family members.