A Chinese North Korean scholar writes in praise of Donald Trump: Does this raise your opinion of the presidential hopeful in any way?

• One scholar's opinion no impact.

While this individual may praise Trump in his writing, this opinion does not sway my opinion of Trump. My opinion of Trump remains based on the campaign he is running. While this scholar does bring up some interesting points, it does not take away from the negative words and actions that Trump has used throughout his controversial campaign.

• A Chinese North Korean scholar writing in praise of Donald Trump does nothing to raise my opinion of the presidential hopeful in any way

A Chinese North Korean scholar writing in praise of Donald Trump does nothing to raise my opinion of the presidential hopeful in any way. I can think for myself and don't need a foreigner with absolutely no skin in the U.S. electorate game to help me decide anything. Decide for yourself.

• It does not raise it nor does it lower it.

Honestly, what some North Korean scholar has to stay about who the best person may or may not be to become the next leader of the free world means very little to me. Their culture and world outlook is so far removed from ours that I do not think he has a full grasp on just what our society entails.

• Nothing raises my opinion of Donald Trump

On the topic of Donald Trump, no ones opinion on him, whether it's the current presidents or someone walking down the street will sway my own opinion of him. The comments he has made about specific groups of people are unacceptable and do not reflect the diversity and equality of the United States in any way.