A federal judge blocked the Green Party's recount bid in Pennsylvania. Do you think Clinton would have won the state if the recount had gone through?

• I don't think it would have mattered

Although the election was close in states such as Pennsylvania, I don't believe a simple recount would have been enough to change the outcome of the election. While I do believe that there is something strange about what happened, I don't think it's as easy as recounting the ballots. I believe that fake ballots, illegal votes, and hacked computers would hold the answers to fraudulent voting, if it did occur.

• Too much to overcome.

Clinton lost Pennsylvania by a large margin. It wasn't even close. No one has ever overcome a recount effort by the numbers that Clinton lost in. There was no way for Clinton to make up the lost votes. The recount effort was a last ditch effort for the Green Party to raise some money.

• No way to know

Clinton's chances in those states might have changed, but it would be silly to say the recount would have definitely gone one way or another. The whole point is that it's very close and should be checked to be sure, not that there was necessarily foul play involved. If people think it would guarantee her a win, they'd have to know what, specifically, what went wrong, as if what happened wasn't the fault of the Clinton campaign's failure to campaign outside Philly. Also, maybe they'd actually care about challenging the vote instead of the Green Party.

• I do not think a Pennsylvania recount would have changed the outcome of the election.

I do not think a Pennsylvania recount would have changed the outcome of the election. The entire process and system are entirely too large and cumbersome to think a real change would occur. Even if the recount was in her favor, Trump could then argue and utilize legal tactics to counter and if nothing else "run out the clock" until inauguration.