A group called Free the Nipple filed a lawsuit claiming a law forbidding women from exposing their breasts in public is unconstitutional. Do you think this is a frivolous lawsuit?

• I agree that this is a frivolous lawsuit.

In general I am all for gender equality and, if asked, would identify as a feminist. However, I just don't buy into the line of thinking that men and women topless in public is an equal situation. There's just no denying, in my opinion, that female breasts are a natural sexual thing for people that are attracted to women to find sexually stimulating. It may just be centuries of societal norms creating that attraction, but nevertheless it's there.

• Yes, the lawsuit to challenge the current penalty for exposing breasts is frivolous

The campaign to allow women the freedom to breast feed in public is an important right for nursing mothers. But filing a lawsuit is not the way to approach this change in women's rights. The rules of society are in place to keep the majority of people comfortable and safe. If mothers want to nurse their babies they can easily cover their breasts or find a restroom to use.

• Not at all.

I feel very strongly about this subject and I have been moderately following the free the nipple group. They make some pretty valid points. Back in the 30s men as well as women were not allowed to go topless in public places because it was considered indecent. Somewhere through the years sexism reared its ugly head and it all of a sudden became acceptable for men to go topless. It is just as indecent as when a man does, especially an obese man who has bigger breasts than a woman. I feel like men or women should both go topless or both put a shirt on. Equal rights is important and this is not a frivolous lawsuit because women are just trying to get the rights they deserve.

• No, this is not frivolous.

Actually, many people may not know this, but it is currently legal in the City of New York for a women to go topless. So it is already legal in at least some parts of America. A good lawyer will use this as legal precedence and may be able to get the law repealed.