A local pastor says a Video of a fatal Oklahoma shooting shows man's hands up when he was shot by police. Do you believe the police in this case?

• Not sure who to believe

I cannot say that I would trust the words of a pastor any more than I would trust the words of a police officer. Yes, there have been more and more stories of the police shooting innocent people, but that doesn't mean that this is always the case. Sometimes the police are truly justified in shooting a suspect, to save their own lives or the lives of innocent bystanders. Without seeing the video, I would refuse to take any sides in the matter.

• No, the police have been shown to have lied many times

Unfortunately a huge amount of video evidence has surfaced in recent times showing the Polices behavior to be terrible, they have shot innocent people. Because of these events it now means trusting them is very difficult, it has now became their job to prove what they say. It's a shame but the police have created this situation themselves.

• It is too soon to know for sure who to believe

Early in an incident like this, it is always hard to know exactly what happened. The police department, or at least the officer in question, will say that it was a justified shooting. Some witnesses, and the uniformed social media masses, will make claims that the deceased were not armed or even had their hands up. It's not wise to jump to either conclusion if you did not see it personally until clear video is released and/or the investigation is complete.

• No, I don't believe the police.

No, there are times when the police are totally unreasonable and they abuse their power and privilege as public servants. At the shooting, the man was the weaker one, who had his hands up. While the police could simply tell the man to stay still, even arrest and interrogate him later, the police chose to shoot the man to death. So I don't believe this action is justifiable.