A marine says he killed his girlfriend after she admitted to molesting his daughter. Should he face charges?

• Yes, he needs to face charges.

Yes, the marine needs to face charges. At the very least he is guilty of manslaughter. What his girlfriend did to his daughter is evil. However, killing her only makes matters worse. Now his daughter will suffer because of being molested and because her father killed someone. I can understand the marine's anger, but we can't go around killing people whenever we're mad. He should have turned her into the police instead.

• Yes, he should.

She may or may not have molested his daughter, and unless his daughter is able to testify to that, we may never know. He should at least have to stand trial and face charges, and the court should decided whether he was justified or not in shooting his girlfriend for confessing.

• Yes, the marine that killed his girlfriend after she admitted to molesting his daughter should face charges.

Yes, the marine that killed his girlfriend after she admitted to molesting his daughter should face charges. As heinous and disgusting as molestation is, he should have turned her in and let the authorities handle her. He may have to go to jail for murder, and his daughter will have lost her innonence to his monstrous girlfriend and her father to the justice system.

• Yes, he should face charges.

Yes, he should face charges because it was not up to him to play God. He should have reported her to the police instead of killing her. She should have faced a jury. Plus, we cannot know for sure that this is why he killed her. He could be making it up.

• She done goofed

You touch a kid you should be killed there on the spot. No jury no trial just straight execution. I bet if I were to molest any of your kids your want me did so you're all a bunch of hypocrites. If anything there should be more murder in the world. Kill the bad save the good. I think he's a hero.