A pathway to citizenship should be made available to all non-citizens currently residing in the U.S.

Asked by: eb101010
  • Heck yeah man!

People need jobs, and it will provide for the economy. People think that its bad, but really, its not. Farmers need more workers. Microsoft needs more high-tech workers. This will not only help provide for the government, and they help with a lot of things
    that is why it is ok

• I think that a pathway to citizenship should be made available to all non-citizens currently residing in the United States.

I think that a pathway to citizenship should be made
    available to all non-citizens currently residing in the United States. As long as they are not guilty of any crime
    of moral turpitude, I think we should make it easier for exchange students and people
    with green cards to become citizens.

• No frigging way!

I am a LEGAL immigrant. I came here legally, jumped through all kinds of hoops, paid all sorts of fees, and waited for YEARS first to receive my green card and then to become an American citizen. And now you're telling me you want to give citizenship to all those criminals who just sneaked in, ignoring all the rules? If so, then I'd better get some compensation for what I have been through!

• No, there should not be a universal path to citizenship for illegals

There should be guidelines in place for who qualifies for a path to citizenship and who does not. If somebody is brought into the country against their will (in most cases this references a child) then yes, they should be allowed an opportunity to become a citizen. We cannot however have a blanket system in place that rewards anybody that illegally enters the country and gets caught.