A pro-Hillary group takes $200K in banned donations. Do you think the electorate is weary about scandals?

• More Clinton scandals unearthed

Just when it seems that the Clinton campaign has weathered another storm, one more scandal comes out of the woodwork. The latest of these is a series of banned donations - totaling $200,000! - that a pro-Hillary group received. This can only damage her campaign, by which point voters are simply tired of hearing more about her problems.

• Electorate on scandal overload

Yes, the electorate is weary about scandals. No one wants to believe those in powerful leadership roles are dishonest and untrustworthy. People want to know they can trust their leaders to take care of things they are unable or unwilling to handle themselves. However, there has been such an onslaught of scandal accusations lately that it is difficult to sort them all out and the electorate seems to be tired of trying.

• I definitely think the electorate is weary of scandals.

They have had to deal with so many scandals involving their elected officials this year. Hillary already has experienced a few scandals right off the bat and she isn't even president. Quite honestly, I think if she has been found guilty of these things, she shouldn't be allowed to participate in the elections as it is.

• No, I don't think the electorate is weary about scandals.

I don't think the electorate is weary about scandals. If it were, the leading politicians would be those free of scandal. As it stands, the person with the most press, positive or negative, leads. Scandal, it seems, becomes an asset because it creates presence which matters more than politics at this point, in America.