A tree was planted in L.A. in memory of George Harrison of the Beatles, just to later die due to an infestation of beetles. Do you believe this was divine intervention?

• Give me a break

I don't believe that God as a tree vendetta going on. Regardless who the tree was dedicated to the outcome would have been the same. People have a tendency to give things like this just way to much thought and have a tendency to try to figure everything out that is in their path instead of living and enjoying the life God has given us.

• Beatle tree death is not divine intervention

Although it is ironic that the tree planted in memory of Beatle George Harrison died from an infestation of beetles, it is not a result of divine intervention. The tree simply succumbed to an infestation of pests, just as many similar trees do all the time. To call this divine intervention is ridiculous.

• Not at all

Why would that be a sign of divine intervention? I believe in God, and that God created all things, including trees and beetles. However it seems odd that God would send beetles to destroy a memorial tree. I can't claim to speak for God, but it doesn't make sense, and I do believe in divine intervention. I also think God loves trees.

• No, I think it was just nature.

No, it was not divine intervention. It was global warming, actually. The drought in California is causing stress to plant populations. Insects breed in these drought conditions but trees suffer. In their weakened state, trees become more susceptible to pests like tree-boring beetles, and that's exactly what happened in Los Angeles.