A Trump supporter is arrested after punching someone at a Clinton event. Are Trump supporters more violent?

• I haven't ever heard a story of a Clinton supporter beating a Trump supporter.

I remember protesters showing up to Trump rallies, but they were never doing anything but expressing their first amendment right. Trump supporters were the ones that were violent. In addition, Hillary has never said "Second amendment people could help me win this election". Lastly, I have never heard about a violent Hillary supporter or a Hillary supporter beating up a protester.

• Trump supporters seem to be more violent

Yes, Trump supporters seem to be more violent than those of other candidates. This is likely for two reasons. First, Trump himself seems to incite violence, sometimes directly encouraging his supporters to be violent, other times just suggesting that he would like to attack. Secondly, those who support Trump seem to already have an attitude of fear and lashing out. They don't seem to have limits in what they should or could do in order to promote their own interests, which they feel are under attack.

• Yes, Trump supporters are more violent.

Yes, Trump supporters are more violent because they are told that it is okay to fight. Trump has used dangerous rhetoric throughout the campaign and has said he would love to punch some of his opponents. This makes his supporters think it is fine to go out and do the same.

• Trump is evil

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I KJ J J J J J K JK M M< MKK MK K H H H N NNJJKKKKM B H H H H H H H H H H HHH i

• Some may be, but not all of them

Just because one trump supporter acted violently, doesn't mean all trump supporters are like that. Trump may have violent ideas, but you dont necessarily be violent to support violent actions. Maybe you see it as the only choice for your problem.

I dont support Trump, but just because the actions of one person doesn't mean you should accuse a whole group of people. Hillary supports can be violent too.

• Leaning towards no.

Though Trump has indeed used violent rhetoric that could have possibly influenced those listening to him, the whole situation is defined on that particular Trump supporter. One must take into account that individual's personal experiences and history; being a Trump supporter is just one defining feature of that person. Democrats and Republicans may hold beliefs in certain areas such as Obamacare or gay marriage, but none of those beliefs pertain or suggest an endorsement of violence.

• Excuse me ?

We have democrats on tape admitting that T H E Y started this violence at Trump rallies to discourage his campaign and spread propaganda that Trump supporters are violent. This is all Hillary Clinton and everyone should know it. I cannot believe that no one has brought this up yet .

• No, a one Trump supporter does not make up the majority.

A supporter of Donald Trump is equal to a supporter of Hillary Clinton. They are both just everyday people supporting their preferred presidential candidate. However whenever violence breaks out between the two sides, they both immediately start to accuse the other of being in the wrong. It's just how people defend their party.

• No, not necessarily.

I don't think Trump supporters are necessarily more violent than Clinton supporters. The two groups are probably similarly violent on average. However, the difference is the type of rhetoric used by the two candidates. While Clinton calls for unity with a calm and confident demeanor, Trump paints a gloomy picture of the country and angrily incites his supporters to fight (literally and figuratively) to take back what they perceive to have been stolen from them (from Mexico, China, the Clintons, etc.).

• Its actually the complete opposite

It came out in the wikileaks that Hillary Clinton campaign had paid people to go to trump events and agitate the crowed. It has been proven that people are more violent towards Trump supporters than in vise versa. Watch the videos of the people being beaten by groups for wearing a make america great again hat. Police cars being destroyed and vandalized, police officers being assaulted. The idea that trump supporters are more violent is a lie that is pushed by hillary clinton and her crooked campaign.

• No, not generally

What usually happens is that democrats are told to incite violence. This occurs at Trump events, but the Trump supporter in question at the Clinton event was likely intentionally provoked by a democrat to the point of violence. I am not saying that being provoked necessarily makes violence justified, but the reality isn't one of violent Trump supporters and angelic Clinton supporters.

Fernyx says2016-10-24T18:39:18.083
Bernie supporters were easily the most violent, now neither are that bad. Clinton did hire agitators to go to Trump rallies so reactions on either side might not be genuine.