A typo skewed the history of HIV in the US and vilified “Patient Zero”. Is it true the AIDS virus came to this country a decade earlier than originally thought?

• That might be

This story has been on a variety of sites. It seems to be that a study published in The Journal of Nature found the patient was meant to be labelled as O from outside of California, rather than 0 as in ground zero. Since the study was published in a journal, hopefully it was researched and vetted, and if that's the case, it pretty possible that HIV has been in the US longer than we previously thought.

• No, the AIDS virus didn't come to this country a decade earlier.

No, the AIDS virus did not come to the US a decade earlier than originally thought. It is my belief that this virus may have come earlier. There is little evidence to support the spawning of this virus and the accuracy of it's inception in the US. It is still a mystery to many.

• Yes, I think so.

New research has proved that Gaëtan Dugas, a French-Canadian flight attendant who was dubbed “patient zero,” did not spread HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, to the United States. A cutting-edge analysis of blood samples from the 1970s offers new insight into how the virus spread to North America via the Caribbean from Africa. More than 1.2 million people in the United States currently live with HIV. It could have been a person of any nationality. It could have even been blood products. A lot of blood products used in the United States in the 1970s actually came from Haiti.

• No, the known history of the AIDs virus is not that inaccurate to my knowledge.

No, I do not believe the AIDs virus was around earlier than we thought it was. Having AIDs was practically a death sentence in the 1980s. Better prescription drugs for controlling the virus have only become commonplace in somewhat recent years. I find it hard to believe the virus could have been passed on much before good drugs were commonly available treatment.

RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:54:02.737
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829