Aaron Rodgers tweaks hamstring: Will the Packers offense be affected if his injury continues to bother him?

• Aaron Rodgers' mobility is key to this offense.

When Aaron Rodgers is not mobile, he can't make the time necessary for his receivers to find the openings in the defense, since Rodgers's offensive line is only above-average, as a best-case scenario. But the hamstring injury, if it lingers, will affect his passing efficiency, and since the entire Green Bay offense is centered around Rodgers, the entire team will suffer.

• Yes I believe the Packers offense will be affected if Aaron Rodgers' injury continues to bother him

Yes I believe the Packers offense will be affected if Aaron Rodgers' injury continues to bother him. In today's game, the Quarterback is the single most important person on the field. If Aaron Rodgers cannot perform at the high level the Packers have been accustomed to, I do not believe they can overcome the loss.

• I do belive the Packer's offense will be affected if his injury bothers him!

We've all hurt our selves at one point although tweaking a hamstring can really hurt and affect your performance if you don' take the time to heal it. Aaron Rodgers, I'm sure will try to get back on the field as soon as possible to help out his team but I'm not sure if he will be able to perform very well if his injury is still bothering him!

• Matt Flynn is no Aaron Rodgers

Any time such an important part of a team is injured and possibly removed, the effects are obvious. In 2013, the injury to Aaron Rodgers nearly kept the Packers out of the playoffs. Of course, if Rodgers continues to play through this injury, which is likely, he is still better hurt than Matt Flynn would be. Only in the case where he can't play would it be a drastic effect, but a hurt Rodgers will still be less effective than if he is at 100 percent.