• No, not a good idea

I understand that there are the pro life people are there. However, what if the girl was raped into having a baby, should she be forced to take care of it? Or maybe somethign happened that made their home unfit for a baby. As long as it isn't too late, they should be allowed to terminate it. It's literally nothing more than a fetus typically.

• No but, yes.

I don't think we should get rid of abortions completely, but only if it is life threatening. If you are not responsible and use birth control, you have thrown away a good chunk of your life, now you are a mother and are going to be responsible for that baby.

• Women Have Rights

There doesn't need to be a "war on women's rights" in the United States or anywhere else for that matter. Women have the right to do what they want to with their bodies. It's men who can't keep their private parts to themselves that are the problem. More and more births are to single women in the United States. If they decide they can't handle raising the kid alone, they should have the right to terminate the pregnancy if they choose to do so early enough.

• Not Completely Abolished

I do not believe it would be a good thing to completely abolish abortion. I think some of the key aspects pro-lifers have to face when you're faced with choices between the mother and they baby or cases of rape, will never fully vanish from our society. No matter how much we dislike it, there will always be a few exceptions to the ethical norm.

Monica1 says2017-11-05T19:59:30.093
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Check on Dr Trust Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Trust love spell,that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8months ago, and left home with all i had..Dr Trust only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Anthony called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldnt believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone..He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Trust and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Trust his website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

(Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com)

Website: https://utimatespellcaster.com

His whatApp or call number +2348156885231