• No, not a good idea

I understand that there are the pro life people are there. However, what if the girl was raped into having a baby, should she be forced to take care of it? Or maybe somethign happened that made their home unfit for a baby. As long as it isn't too late, they should be allowed to terminate it. It's literally nothing more than a fetus typically.

• No but, yes.

I don't think we should get rid of abortions completely, but only if it is life threatening. If you are not responsible and use birth control, you have thrown away a good chunk of your life, now you are a mother and are going to be responsible for that baby.

• Women Have Rights

There doesn't need to be a "war on women's rights" in the United States or anywhere else for that matter. Women have the right to do what they want to with their bodies. It's men who can't keep their private parts to themselves that are the problem. More and more births are to single women in the United States. If they decide they can't handle raising the kid alone, they should have the right to terminate the pregnancy if they choose to do so early enough.

• Not Completely Abolished

I do not believe it would be a good thing to completely abolish abortion. I think some of the key aspects pro-lifers have to face when you're faced with choices between the mother and they baby or cases of rape, will never fully vanish from our society. No matter how much we dislike it, there will always be a few exceptions to the ethical norm.