• This is America, Get Over it

This is America, get over it. This country is built on the idea of freedom of belief, opinion, religion, or what ever you damn please. No matter how correct you are or how much you care, If someone is doing something that doesn't directly involve you life then you can f*ck off.

• Damn! Abortion is good.

I hope you get harmed. Abortion is so good, that I hope you get shot dead! That's right! If you are against abortion, I think you're so bad, you need to get shot dead. I hope you are so broken, that you are homeless. 666 DEVIL! Please just get harmed!

• Whores & addicts

For example i have a neighbor she is a whore and addict and just last week her 2 year old son got drugged by meth from finding it on the table and eating it he is now on life support and if survives he is going to be an addict his whole life . And what about the overpopulation of the planet, our destruction of it , the homes full of children without parents, the children born with some defects because their moms used during the pregnancy, those pour families that have 6 children and don't have money to take care of 1 and not 6, the 16 year old girl that made a mistake and has to pay the price her whole life and im not talking about teen moms im talking about the real deal. Think people think

• Yes yes yes

There's too many people in the world, and too many people that get children they don't want to have, finally destroying the ecosystem because the amount.

A human fetus is no different than an animal fetus, that's because we're animals with a feeling of superiority, yet we kill animals without a feeling of any respect, I think that the only people that should be able to say "no" to abortion are vegans, those that don't even eat eggs, because oops... Eggs are ovocells, yeah how do you feel about eating half of a chicken?... What about if it had gotten sperm in it, you're eating a embryo then... One that is very similar to a human.

If you get away of "human ethics" and such element as religion, and take this from a point of view where the world and the biosphere is what matters, then abortion is a good way to avoid suffering of an individual that was born in different conditions than others, that is just going to suffer and produce more waste for the ecosystem, humans are way overpopulating the world, and just adding more suffering to each other.

And many people point the christian religion, many people believe that when you die you are reborn.

• It is her body

Every child born should come into the world wanted, loved, and cared for. Planned children often have better life prospects because caregivers are better prepared to support the child physically, emotionally, and financially.
    The fetus is not yet a human being because it cannot survive outside the uterus on its own. Abortion should not be considered murder if the fetus is not self-sustaining and requires the mother’s body and physical resources to survive. The body of first priority is therefore the mother’s, and it should be her choice as to what she endures both mentally and physically.
    A woman’s body belongs to herself, and she should be free to do what she deems necessary for her body and overall health in any situation.

• Yes and no but mainly yes

It's cruel to bring a child into this world who was a mistake. It's cruel to ring. A child into this world if you can not financially support it. I was unplanned and my mum had me at 17 and I find everything so hard financially because she could never give me savings/ or anything you might aswell have an abortion and then when you are really ready you should have a child. This makes them later on not feel like a mistake

• Yes and no but mainly yes

• Moderate View on abortion

When talking about abortion there is no definite yes or no. It always comes down to the bible and human rights. Now yes a baby is a human being but it is the mothers final choice whether or not she aborts the baby or not. Now moderates are in between yes and no. When talking about the moderates stand they will believe that everyone should know there is a option to have an abortion but there should be some restrictions on it. For example if it is a 30 year old healthy woman who has never done anything to compromise her health, is married and has financial stability and she becomes pregnant she should not be eligible for an abortion. She could put the baby up for adoption. Now the other one is if its a 27 year old who has been doing heroin for 7 years now and parties all night and has major health risks she qualifies for abortion. If, either having the child will harm the baby or the mother should be put into context, or whether or not the baby has serious health issues that will cause the child to pass away.

• Moderate View on abortion

• Yes and no.

I know it asks one or the other but it is a complicated question. I hate that abortion happens, but sometimes it is needed and better than letting the person have a child and treat it terribly. I do not agree with the women who are constantly getting one though, something should be done about that.

• Say no to abortion

I think every women that aborts should die or her mother should think like her and abort her , that would be perfect ha ha ha , you sluts are going to dye . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It is a murder

Those who continue to fight legislation restricting abortion are in reality not “pro-choice.” Rather, they are singularly “pro-murder.” While the rhetoric has served to camouflage the carnage, abortion is really nothing more than the painful killing of an innocent human being.
    It is painful because the methods employed to kill a preborn child involve burning, smothering, dismembering, and crushing.

• Say No to Abortion

Abortion is the cold-hearted slaughter of innocent children and there's really no other way to put it. The arguments made for abortion such as the child will be unloved because his father was a rapist or this child has no rights because he's/she's inside a uterus are utterly ridiculous and simply killing a baby is not the solution.
    Let's be honest, would the baby have been more likely conceived because of rape or a stupid decision? Everyone is young and dumb and at one time and we have all made stupid decisions. These women are like "Hey, I didn't want this kid, but I wanted sex so I should have the right to abortion." That's simply not how its works. There wouldn't be a need for abortion or physical/emotional trauma if people made smarter decisions. The only 100% way of preventing unwanted pregnancies is not having sex. If having sex is the only way you can have intimacy or pleasure yourself, you seriously need to rethink your life. But I digress, taking the risk of pregnancy to have sex is ultimately your decision but people, make smarter decisions!
    Now, while the probability of the child being conceived because of poor decisions outweighs the probability of the child being conceived during rape, there are still children born because a man can't keep it in his pants. The mothers in such instances typically say she doesn't want the child because she can't look at her child and not see the rapist or she simply cannot love the child or whatever. To those women, how cold-hearted are you?! Yes, the child may have been born because of a traumatic event, but is it really the baby's fault? When you look at your rapist baby's face, do you not see even the tiniest hint of yourself? Can you not raise the child to be a strong woman or a man better than your rapist? While it is in my belief that the women should keep the child, there is a solution and murder is not it. Give the baby up for adoption. There are couples out there who love each other dearly and crave a family but are physically incapable of conceiving. If you are unable to love your child, they would be more than willing to raise him/her.

• No Abortion!! So Wrong!

Well as you would think, it wouldn't really matter. But it does. Imagine that your Mom was making a choice to have you. Of course you would want to be brought into this amazing world. Even if your raped. Just have the baby and what if there are other parents that cannot have a baby? You could give that baby to them. Making a big difference in their lives. All you amazing people out there please make the right choice. Look into deep consideration and put yourself into your baby's shoes. Who knows, maybe your baby will be a great military hero. Or stop nuclear warfare. Your kid could save the world. Everything is done for a reason. Just think about that to yourself. -Truman P.S. I hope this helps.

• Abortion is just wrong!!

Rape is a terrible thing, but so is abortion! You are killing a child. What you can do is put it up for adoption instead of killing it. This should not be a human right. This is a terrible thing that we need to put a stop too. Abortion is a terrible thing... Right next to youre choice of doing it!

• Abortion is just wrong!!

• Abortion is just wrong!!

• Wrong wrong wrong

Rape is a terrible thing and it happens to some women. But that does not me you go a kill a child!! You can put them up for adoption if you dont want the baby, but there is no need for killing it. Say no to abortion its wrong... Its murder!

• I say not to abortion its is just like murdering a human like you or me

Abortion is so wrong people do not understand there are over 1.21 million and 3,315 a day that is how many babies die .Unaware of just how early and rapidly prenatal human development occurs, many Americans believe that the law should not protect the lives of embryonic and fetal human beings in the first 3 months of pregnancy. However, a strong majority of Americans believe that abortion from the fourth month of pregnancy and on is an evil of such immensity that it is appropriate to ban it. But even the numbers of these second- and third-trimester abortions are alarmingly large.

• Never will I ever neither should you

I was talking to my friend the other day and she said something about what if she was raped and she didn't want to be apart of his life she would have to see him in the baby's face everyday I told her that it is not the baby's fault the baby is innocent and that if she doesn't want her baby she could give it to someone that does want the baby and will love the baby. That doesn't just go for someone who is raped that goes for everyone that decides they want an abortion did you know that 750,000 teens have an abortion at least each year think about it your murdering a innocent baby that did nothing wrong to you think you for reading this I could go on forever but you probably don't want me too.