Abu Ghaith's 9/11 trial: Should the court allow Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to testify?

• If The Case Merits His Inclusion

I believe the court should allow Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to testify if the case merits his inclusion. We shouldn't restrict rights commonly found in the American court system. Give these people a fair trial and punish them accordingly, if they are found guilty. America should be setting an example for behaving in the proper ways.

• Right to call witnesses.

Yes, the court should allow Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to testify at Abu Ghaith's trial, because opponents of the trial will cry foul if he is not allowed to testify. You do have the right to call witnesses in your defense. As onerous as it might be, he should be allowed his day in court.

• No,their is no more to tell.

No, his potential testimony would be baseless to the case, there is not a shred of evidence that they ever met.There’s nothing showing that the has personal knowledge of anything of importance to this matter. Their is so little information that it would be useless and a waste of time.

• No, the court shoud not allow Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to testify.

In regards to the Abu Ghaith's 9/11 trial, I do not think that the court should allow Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to testify. I think that the person will have no significant benefit to the trial and what needs to be discovered in regards to the case. I think that the trial should go on without him.