Actor Kevin James was the number one spot on his high school wrestling team, until he had a season ending back injury. His friend took over his place and became WWE star Mick Foley. Do you believe in fate?

• It's all a matter of circumstance

Sometimes it isn't as obvious as this, but I truly believe in fate. Every little thing that happens in your life happens for some reason, even if we spend the rest of our lives figuring out what that reason is. Sometimes we find out about things such as the example about Kevin James and realize that some factor changed life, but sometimes it's as simple as leaving home two minutes later than normal and never knowing what difference it has made on our life.

• Sometimes things happen for a reason.

I believe in fate because stories like Mick Foley are examples of things working out for the best. Sometimes it takes a series of coincidences and unlikely chances for things to happen that are supposed to happen. People don't always know why they do the things that they do, but it works out in the end.

• Yes, I believe in fate and actor Kevin James may have been destined to become an actor

Yes, I believe in fate and actor Kevin James may have been destined to become an actor. His teammate on the wrestling team may have been destined to become a WWE superstar. This is a story of fate it this is what these two people really wanted to do. It worked out for both.

• Sorry to say No

While I'm sure many people will disagree with me, I do not believe in fate. It is so easy to blame our misfortunes on fate. It is also easy to thank fate or some type of higher power when things go well for us. If that way of thinking makes people happy, great but I do not subscribe.