Actress Raven-Symone is leaving the ABC talk show "The View" to develop a spin off of her series "That's So Raven". Do you think this is a good move for her career?

• Yes, it's a good move.

Yes, I feel that Raven-Symone did not enjoy the success she'd hoped for on The View. She is a funny, talented actor whose comedy is reminiscent of the old I Love Lucy shows. Doing a spinoff of That's So Raven will utilize her wonderful talents better than a talk show ever could.

• Go for it!

I have a upper teen aged daughter who had been a "That's so Raven" fan since she was a little one. She is so excited about this new show with Raven Symone. If her reaction to this news is any indication of how others also feel this new show will be a great success. Any move for an actress that gets you in the lime light is a career move you would want to make.

• Not a good move, but maybe the only move

I don't think this is a good move for Raven Symone's career, but I'm not sure her career has any other direction to go. She wasn't popular on The View and she has not had much of a career to speak of outside of her Disney series. I think working on a spin off is probably a safe option for her, but I don't think it's going to propel her career forward.

• Not sure, but unlikely

Raven Symone may have enough of a following to make her next project a success. I don't know what kind of audience there really is for a spinoff of "That's So Raven", but it seems to me that the age of the potential audience might make that an iffy venture. The View is doing pretty well and has a pretty steady audience, so it seems like more of a sure thing.