Advertising for tobacco products should be banned: Is advertising for tobacco products important for growth of our economy?

• Tax on tabaco is crazy

This is a weird topic because I feel like tobacco is all about how bad tobacco is, and I'm sure they have to do that due to government regulations, but they are spending money and if people are going to keep buying cigarettes the economy should benefit from them spending money!

• Advertising tobacco products is not vital to conomical improvements.

Getting people to spend by consuming products that are harmful is not how the economy will recover. The problems with the economy will only improve if the entire financial system is changes, and that does not mean by giving big business additional power in advertising spots. However, I don't think that cigarette advertisements are any more dangerous than most other products being advertised.