After the burning of 86 children in Nigeria, has Boko Haram become a threat that is too large to ignore?

• He's become too big of a problem before this incident

We've allowed Boko Haram to roam free with a trail of destruction at his feet for a while now and something needs to be done. How long are we going to ignore him while he does whatever he pleases, clearly his terror isn't going to end anytime soon and it's only going to get worse as time goes on so I would definitely say he's become a threat too large to ignore.

• Evil Boko Haram Possee

Boko Haram burning of 86 children in Nigeria and other atrocities that have not come to light yet
    has long been a threat too large to ignore. Long before these terrorist actions become reported to the media, the internal government should have taken shift military action to snuff them out. This group uses the same brutal mentality as other out of control groups in the Middle East. They need to be brought to justice.

• They need to be wiped out

Any group that does not allow people to live in peace needs to be wiped out. Boko Haram has gone way to far by harming children. For some reason, they think they are immune to people and the world's wrath. It's about time other African nations took a stand against this group and brought them down once and for all.

• Now in the thousands

Unfortunately, because it is happening primarily in Nigeria and not in a white country like France, people have been ignoring the problem of Boko Haram for too long. This is just the latest in a long series of attacks with deaths in the thousands. How long until they attack elsewhere?

• Where is the caveman

I ponder of something great, my lungs will fill and then deflate. I'm on the web, here on debate. My world is full of such much hate. Idk this dude probably cooking them kids for food. I didn't mind when Nero set Christians on fire for light in his garden.