• Stock Markets Will Drop

The stock makets will drop, and then they will climb again. This is a never-ending cycle. People get so excited that the world is going to change by what the stock marrket does in a few days, but that is very rare. Only in cases such as the Great Depression and Great Recession do markets drops mean a great deal.

• I do believe there is going to be a drop!

When something rises, it usually falls if it gets too high. Same concept I am using for the stock market right now, I would be willing to bet money on the fact that the stock market will drop sooner than later. Even though I am happy it is up now, nothing lasts forever and it would be too good to be true for it to constantly stay high.

• No one will know

We are all thrilled at the fact that the market is and has been doing great. But the stock market is just that, the stock market. There is no certainty when you invest in the stock market. It fluctuates more than your dishes in the sink, and therefore there is no way anyone can predict what is to happen.

• No, I dont think that the stock market is ready to drop

No, I do not think that the stock market is ready to drop because I think that up until after Christmas it will be on a pretty steady climb. October - December is usually pretty busy for shoppers so I think that it will continue to climb until after Christmas ends.