Am I an idiot?- before you answer I'll go ahead and tell you the answer is yes, I am a complete idiot.

Asked by: JESUSisLORD
  • Liz regrets everything.

Just want to let everyone know that alot has changed for me in a year and i basically disagree with everything i once stood for. So, just wanted to let everyone know im a complete and total idiot and im so sorry for everything. I hate myself for everything i have said on this account. That is all thank u

• Of course not

Everybody has believed things, said things, or done things that they regret later on. Personally, I've been on a sort of political trip myself (and it still hasn't ended yet) so naturally, I've said or believed things I completely disagree with now. You've moved from a sort of Christian conservative ideology to a Green Party libertarian (I'm kind of confused on what that is, to be honest), and I've moved from being a strong leftist to more of a libertarian conservative. It's only natural that people of our age have these kinds of revelations and experiences, so don't feel ashamed for what you've said earlier. Having any sorts of regrets does not make you a worse person. It means you've learned from your mistakes and moved on. And you're definitely not an idiot for it, either. In fact, you've grown smarter and learned new things. So don't be hard on yourself, because everyone changes and everyone has regrets, and that's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

• Don't say that!

You are not an idiot. Everyone has regrets, and it doesn't make you a less valuable person.​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​​ ​ ​

• If you were an idiot,

You wouldn't know it. Idiots don't know that they are idiots. Idiots don't change their minds.​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​

• Not enough information about you.

We all hate you if that makes you feel better.

But, seriously, there is not enough here to decide you are an idiot. The only thing you bring forward is your ability to admit what you believe were mistakes. That does not tend toward idiocy. So, it appears you are not an idiot, although that is not certain. You merely believe you held idiotic beliefs.