• Yes you are.

Given that there is no evidence for anything in the bible, why do you need to provide evidence that you are a holy character. I don't even care, I'm atheist, but you can be jesus all you like. Hell, I can say I'm god and nobody can stop me. Hello son!

• Sure, why not

I don't have a problem with you being Jesus. In fact, there's no evidence to say your not Jesus, except the bible but that's irrelevant.

In conclusion, You can be whatever you want to be, (I'm just talking random garbage because I need to say so many words, hope this helps your argument)

• Yes i am

I am jesus, and you are all sinners for debating if im real. Of course i am, and i dont care about grammer, spelling or any school related stuff. Just live your life without sinning in any way possible. If you do sin, then kill yourself and i will accept you in to my home in the sky.

• If you have Jesus in your heart, yes you are

I am Jesus, and you are all sinners for debating if I'm real. Of course i am, and i don't care about grammar, spelling or any school related stuff. Just live your life without sinning in any way possible. If you do sin, then kill yourself and i will accept you in to my home in the sky.

• You are not

Enough you atheist troll! Quit joking about Any religion that is not a cool thing to do bro! I find this poll a joke and I hate it and I hope more serious people agree with me on this! Christians and all other faiths should not be humorous at all!

• You are the senate

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

• No one can claim that

No one can claim that they are without evidence. If anyone could claim that they were Jesus, the title would not have any power. If you were a mighty religious power, like Jesus would be you would have more evidence then posting online. You may have the power to organize something for a religion, but you are not Jesus as he was in all likelihood born before your time.

• No You are Not

You cannot say what is a Jesus due to it being more of a metaphor. And saying kill yourself is not god like or Jesus like figure. So in conclusion you are not god or Jesus or anything, you're a man who is online and saying he is. Thank you

• You are not