Amanda Knox found guilty again in Italian murder case. Do you agree with the verdict?

Asked by: Altonistic233
  • She has been found guilty extrodite her

She has been found guilty because of the evidence against her,should matter not where she comes from in the world or who she is if you commit or are involved in murder then you must do your time,if america does not hounor the treaty it has with italy, then who are they to ask for it in return from other countries

• I trust the justice system

If the Italian court deems Amanda Knox guilty of charges of murder then I believe them. There is sufficient evidence and motive for the murder. We are talking about a young woman who was brutally murdered. She deserves her justice, and her family deserve their answers. Amanda Knox must be made to answer for herself once again, and finally put this case to rest. She had a part to play I have little doubt about that.

Amanda Knox is a proven liar, and is marred by mistakes, distortions, and half-truths. She must be made accountable for her murky participation, whether that be, murderer, accomplice, or cover-up.

• Verdict based on reality

It is extraordinary how many people support their opinion based on claimed 'facts' which are nothing more than PR smoke and mirrors!

Read the testimonies, look at the unemotional physical evidence, the outlandish behaviour and consider the only feasible possibilities.

I think the Italian police know, as far as anyone will ever know, exactly what happened and this verdict is correct. She has been found guilty and should spend the rest of her life in prison, or be executed.

• Most of the evidence is based on so-called 'mind-reading'

People often think that's enough, that they look at a person's face and think "I know this person is guilty". The thing is you DON'T. People have a strong tendency to overestimate their ability to read people, and even the best still do not get it right 100% of the time. This is a good example for why 1. Juries should not be entrusted to find someone guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" as they often fail to realize that thinking someone is guilty just because of their facial expressions still leaves reasonable doubt since there are a myriad of other reasons for those expressions. And 2. We should have a professional, degreed panel of judges sitting separate from the presiding judge to replace the jury and part of getting this degree should require passing a class that covers the human tendency to be overconfident in mind-reading abilities and goes over counterfactual reasons for why a person may make certain expressions, impressing upon people that suspicions over a person's face is NOT enough to justly say you know "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Add to this that this was a double jeopardy trial. That is not something that should be allowed. The United States disagrees with the legitimacy of this trial in principle and so we should refuse to extradite her. If we extradite her then next thing people will be calling for us to extradite people for anti-government speech or for adult consensual sex and we'll be cowtoeing to that.

• No I dont

No I don't agree with the verdict. I think the case was already decided and she won her freedom on appeal during the first trial. The problem is that the Italian legal system has no concept of double jeopardy. As a results, they can just continue to try her until they get the guilty verdict that they want. Granted this was a heinous crime but ruining the life an another innocent person only compounds the tragedy.

• Are you fucking kidding me?

Its official now....I can no longer trust anyone in authority. And im not even black!. ......... ..... ............... ......................... ........................... ............................. ........................... ........................... ..................... ................... ............... ................ ............... ............ .......... ............ ............ ........................................ ................................... .................................. ........ .......... .......... ............ ................ ........ ................. .............. ................ .............. ................... .............. ................... .................. ...........

• Still no evidence

There is no physical evidence putting either in the room at the time of the murder, no evidence that guarde ever met or spoke to them. So why would two kids who had known each other for 7 days get a stranger to agree to rape and murder someone. Two kids who smoked dope on that night were able to commit a crime while leaving no fingerprint or dna on a room with only one person in evidence.