America should have designated suicide sites for people who want to commit suicide, or a program similar to planned parenthood, a program called planned suicide.

• Yes we should

"Suicide is an inalienable human right." - Milton Friedman
    I would never commit suicide, but that's your body and your choice. Besides, we will finally be done with many of these miserable whine bags who are "so depreseed" these days, natural selection my friends, a world without depression.
    W P

• Alright, story time

I'm gonna tell a true story. Here we go.
    For 3 years a young girl wanted to die, but never had the chance to do it. When she finally got the chance, she forgot to load the freaking gun and ended up being hospitalized. The hospital was awful and made her want to die even more than she already did. However, the hospital saved her life. She was able to get on the right medicine and get the therapy she needed to get better. She thought she wouldn't live to see her 16th birthday, but she just turned a couple months ago and is finally happy and healthy.
    If y'all didn't figure it out, the girl was me.
    Providing a way for people to kill themselves is unknowingly denying them a chance at a better life. I never thought I would get better and, frankly, neither did anyone else. However, I did survive. If I had been given the opportunity to kill myself when I was mentally sick I wouldn't be here today, but I'm not only surviving here, I'm thriving here. It is possible to rehabilitate these people, so there's no reason to let themselves give up on life when they could very well end up living a happy one.

• America should have designated suicide sites for people who want to commit suicide, or a program similar to planned parenthood, a program called planned suicide.

America has a lot of poverty, enthocentrism and not to mention a disgusting, broken criminal justice.
    It is easy to lose in america. I think people have the legal right to commit suicide without interference or crisis intervention. I think each state should have designated suicide sites as a pilot program for a potential future progam called planned suicide. Suicide has increased to a 30 year high according to a new york times article. There are over 40,000 suicides in america a year, so i think this trend demands a medical answer. Why not a planned suicide, a branch or something similar to planned parenthood? I think congress should consider funding planned suicide, a program that might take homeless people off snap benefits, soldiers off their pensions and disability recipients off of theri social security benefits.

Excuse unedited grammar sentence structure

• Alright, story time

• Nope, bad idea

I think that committing suicide is bad. I had a friend who quite possibly committed suicide, although I don't know whether he chose to die or whether he did not think he would die. For those of you out there who are depressed, you may not realize it yet, but so many people would be affected if you chose to die.

• Absolutely terrible idea!

This entire concept is ridiculous. People should no be committing suicide to begin with! Instead of trying to commit suicide why don't we see who is contemplating committing suicide and try to help that person! Imagine the families that would be heart broken at the finding out of one of their family members committing suicide.

Iacov says2017-01-17T13:15:52.787
I believe you formatted this wrong in its current wording the question would work better in the polls section or you could reword the question to fit a yes or no response. Currently one would assume that the yes column agrees with the questions proposal but seeing as you made agreement in the no column it no longer makes since.