American citizens have launched a petition to the UN requesting emergency electoral monitoring and supervision for the remainder of the 2016 presidential election cycle. Is voter fraud a big problem in the U.S.?

• Hillary Clinton is either the luckiest person on earth, OR she consistently cheats.

Remember Hillary Clinton's cattle futures deal? She invested $1,000 and inside of a few months she reaped a capital gain of $100,000. If you look at her history, you find numerous instances of this improbable good fortune. This years Democratic primaries and caucuses are just the latest example of this "good luck". Winning six out of six coin flips in an Iowa caucus? One can accept that people are only human and make mistakes, but the law of averages says some of the mistakes should have been to Bernie Sanders benefit. I guess the law of averages is just one more law that doesn't apply to Hillary Clinton.

• Maybe, but definitely in this election.

I am not sure how big of a problem voter fraud is generally, but in this election, it seems almost certain that it has been an issue. a study by Stanford University found that there was a 1 in 77 billion chance that there was not widespread voter fraud leading to Hillary Clinton's Democratic nomination. Therefore, it seems like it happened in this election, at least.

• No, voter fraud is not a huge problem in the United States

No, voter fraud is not a huge problem in the United States, however, steps need to be taken to ensure that votes are counted accurately. Although voter fraud is not as rampant as it is in other countries, it still occurs in the United States. Steps need to be taken to prevent it.

• Voter fraud not a big problem.

People are always looking for conspiracy theories. I do not believe that voter fraud is a major problem in the United States. Sure, some people do the wrong thing, but overall, I think that the elections are fair and well monitored. We have a lot of bigger problems to worry about.

• No, I do not think voter fraud is a big problem in the United States.

No, I do not think voter fraud is a big problem in the United States because there has never been any major controversies pertaining to voter fraud . Voter fraud is omnipresent in most underdeveloped countries around the world but it is very rare that it would take place in the United States.